Sponsored

Sasquatch worth it just for looks (larger tires and lift)?

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We don't actually know how much impact the deadly sins will have. I would rather have to wait a little longer and get exactly what I want then to get my bronco a little bit earlier and waste the time to put stuff on my bronco to make it close to Sasquatch. Order Sasquatch, possible wait and be happy upon delivery.
have a 2022 on order for just that reason. would really like a green, such as the rare Fairway Green we had on our 1998 vette roadster.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

have a 2022 on order for just that reason. would really like a green, such as the rare Fairway Green we had on our 1998 vette roadster.
yea green would nice. Too bad they didn't include it with the 2021's.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m interested in the Sasquatch package more for looks. Currently ordered a 2.7 OB with high package. (2pm day 2 hoping early enough to nab it mid summer). Debating adding the Sasquatch package for pure looks. Not saying I wouldn’t make use of it...
Is the upgrades included worth it when I only want the look of larger tires and slight lift?
Or I am just crazy.
@ZackDanger wrote up some good info on this topic here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/badlands-with-33-or-sasquatch.13850/post-506378

It was about Badlands but still applies here.
Thanks for the mention. I put a lot of thought into that.

Basically the take away is; if you intended to put 35’s on your BL (for looks or performance or whatever the reason), get Sasquatch from the factory.

By the time you’re done putting 35’s on your stock BL the proper way, you’re at or over the cost of squatch.
Sponsored