Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man the Oracle lighting with the RTR looks awesome and something I'd love to do just like this...but it also looks like a pain in the ass to do. I don't know about you but I run my bronco during the day with parking lamps on instead of auto or full headlamps on. Parking lights give you the brightest setting for the DRL's and not dimmed when the headlights are on. Curious if the letters light up on parking lights on the same as they would any other time?
I am going to change them the next time I find some time to get in there and mess about with some wiring but they currently utilize an add a fuse and are on (FORD lettering) anytime the vehicle is on.

I have the amber backlightsfor my dogs wired to an upfitter switch and will likely add these lights to that as well.
Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to change them the next time I find some time to get in there and mess about with some wiring but they currently utilize an add a fuse and are on (FORD lettering) anytime the vehicle is on.

I have the amber backlightsfor my dogs wired to an upfitter switch and will likely add these lights to that as well.
One last thing I was curious about was installing the letters, what was your approach to getting them put on and wired or does that Oracle video you referred to clear that up?

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also attached the Oracle lights via A Deutsch connector so if I ever had to remove the grill, we’ll more a when not an if (@Mishimoto intercooler swap 😊) I can easily disconnect the wiring andnot have to worry!
That grille looks fresh! The pups look right at home in your Bronco, too. Stay tuned, we are getting closer on that high mount intercooler kit.

- John P
Sponsored