Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got thru and put in a reservation on a 4 door black diamond. I would like to order the hard top as well hopefully.

Plan is to do the 2.3 w 7sp and add the Sasquatch. That is if the price is not super retarded for a front locker (rear standard on black diamond), 35's and what I am guessing is shocks, maybe different a-arms, and bigger fender flairs. Otherwise, I will just wear the stock 32's out and then add a lift myself.

Any ideas on if the swaybar disconnects are part of the HOSS with bilstein sassy option? I did not see it noted so assuming it is included in the sassy.
Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my question as well. Want the discos but know that tires and shocks are easy to add in the aftermarket. Don't want to pay up for the "sassy" unless absolutely necessary. Getting the 7spd as well. Grateful for the option but was hoping it would be paired with the 2.7 as well. Pleased all in all.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I can tell, the sway bar disco is only available on the Badlands and First edition. Sounds like it is available with or without the sassy on the Badlands. First Edition includes sassy.

Edit: Can’t wait to get a “sassy” license plate. That’ll put fear into the Jeep guys.

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just read that the lockers are an option on the big bend or require the Sassy package. I already came to grips with installing quick discos. Need the lockers though but dont need a leather steering wheel. Hoping to keep the msrp from going through the roof with luxury options i don't need. Ford please keep us minimalists in mind when putting together pricing and packages! Don't want to pay five grand for mud/rut mode and led fog lamps!

OP
OP

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol...I just did not want to keep typing sasquatch. Thought it would be a little humorous as well.

I can see some price to pay for the convenience of having the factory install the shock/lift, front locker, rim's and tires and would pay a price for that and know my warranty is still good. 3-4k...I am in and I think 5k is my tipping point. 6-10k I think myself and a lot of others will walk on that option.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not going to be a hard core off roader. Don't really "need" the sasquatch but at a reasonable price to get the 35's I would.

Really hoping the 35's are an independent option we can get at any trim level.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not going to be a hard core off roader. Don't really "need" the sasquatch but at a reasonable price to get the 35's I would.

Really hoping the 35's are an independent option we can get at any trim level.
Well, if 35s were all you were after you could just go aftermarket then. I guess if you wanted the Ford wheels you'd have to order them, but then yea that might get very steep.

OP
OP

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If 35's fit with a 1.5-2in lift...other than the front locker...it would have to be a great deal.

Looking at things deeper it looks like the frond diff may be upgraded with the sassy? There is an optional M210 front IFS and I wonder if that unit gets swapped in as a replacement for the M190 that is standard. if the price is still in the 3-4k range and you get a better front axle....hmmm.
Sponsored