First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last few days the satellite radio will get stuck on whatever channel I was last on. Steering controls to change channels will not actually change the channel but the screen will appear as if its changing. The touch screen will change it though. I tried the "soft" reset with the 10 second push of the power and forward button and upon reboot the problem is not solved. Not sure what to try next.
Sponsored

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the same issue yesterday after lunch so I called SiriusXM yesterday and they said they were having issues with some “types of radios” in cars and I was “one of the affected.” They checked my account and everything was fine.

They sent a refresh signal (which you can request from their website) and it was working fine after about an hour or so - cleared up by 4pm ET when I got in the Bronco.

OP
OP
mtheawesomeone

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had the same issue yesterday after lunch so I called SiriusXM yesterday and they said they were having issues with some “types of radios” in cars and I was “one of the affected.” They checked my account and everything was fine.

They sent a refresh signal (which you can request from their website) and it was working fine after about an hour or so - cleared up by 4pm ET when I got in the Bronco.
Understood. Thanks. I will give that a try.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the same issue as above. Was only getting the preview commercial on all my channels. I signed in online and was going to do the refresh but it came back on while I was looking for my radio number.

OP
OP
mtheawesomeone

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to lunch and all is good now. I also had no idea that you could change the setting to add more favorite channels. Now 6 pages instead of 2.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep.. mine went out at lunch yesterday... 34 minute wait for an agent to say.. yeah.. system issues..
Sponsored