Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It might just be me but has anyone else not been able to save their build(s) to their ford account?? Seems like they say for you to print or save it but the damn website won’t let me. Tell me it’s not because it is a future vehicle!?
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re not able to save it to your account unfortunately. I would recommend printing several copies of your order after you have built it to take to your dealer and for your record.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might just be me but has anyone else not been able to save their build(s) to their ford account?? Seems like they say for you to print or save it but the damn website won’t let me. Tell me it’s not because it is a future vehicle!?
You can't save it to your profile per se, but the URL of the page should be unique to the specific build options at any particular moment. (i.e. when you modify the build, the URL will change along with it)

Copying and pasting the full URL string of your completed build should recreate it in any browser at any time.

I have my URL saved in a separate document I'm maintaining.

::EDIT::

Not sure how well this will stand up to B&P updates... but it's way better than having to rebuild it *every* time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Andy6GRealG

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't save it to your profile per se, but the URL should be unique to your specific build options.

Copying and pasting the full URL string of your build should recreate it in any browser at any time.

I have my URL saved in a separate document I'm maintaining.
Appreciate the help it’s been bugging me since the B&P opened, so I just keep building and tweaking it; annoying as hell.

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use the webpage's Print function and then save it as a PDF on your computer. I have a Bronco folder where I keep all things Bronco related, including multiple iterations of builds. Some are for different config's to compare and others are tracking changes to B&P and how they affect the same builds.
Sponsored