BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the road down here in Louisville. Wasn’t sure if this was a released vehicle or not since I don’t follow the Ranger like I do the Bronco, but it was white and really good looking. Raptor badging was quite prominent On the rear.atw these things for sale yet? Beautiful truck.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They arn't for sale in North America, nor is there a reason for them to be around Louisville as the Ford facilities there do not deal with Ranger.

That does not stop customers or dealers from making a "raptor" from aftermarket parts. Most likely it was one of these. The only Ranger Raptors running around the US were testing ones, but with most of the development done in Australia, they would usually only be in Dearborn or at the proving grounds.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d guess it was a clone with some badges. Similar to all the wanna be cloned Mustang Cobras.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could have been brought in from out of country. They do have them down under. They actually do look badass. I am shocked that they have not brought them here yet.

OP
OP

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Watched a lot of videos of them over in Europe....????

OP
OP

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They arn't for sale in North America, nor is there a reason for them to be around Louisville as the Ford facilities there do not deal with Ranger.

That does not stop customers or dealers from making a "raptor" from aftermarket parts. Most likely it was one of these. The only Ranger Raptors running around the US were testing ones, but with most of the development done in Australia, they would usually only be in Dearborn or at the proving grounds.

The second part for sure... The first part is false. The Ford plants here have gotten other models for employees to see before launch. Seen them with my own eyes.

Still no pics though,

Let me see if I can draw it for eveyrone...
Sponsored