First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yes all lower case for a reason; because no really cares.

It was this evening about 2130 and it was dark. A red 4 door but I couldn’t see anything else.

It was the first one I have seen in person and it was only seconds in passing. Only reason I am posting this is because it is someone in my neighborhood (possibly down my block). I had just pulled out of my driveway in my JK and they were passing by.

I’m glad to see they are making it out here. But if they bought it from the same shitty dealership I ordered from then I know they paid a dealer mark up. Not worth that to me at all.

Anyway. Enjoy dude! :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found out today that 4 have been delivered out of my dealership already. Looking forward to being sad when I see one in the wild.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this like one of those “missed connection” posts you see online?

”I was loading groceries into my vehicle. You looked over at me and smiled… while your husband winked at me… If that was you, please message me.”

:confused:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes all lower case for a reason because no really cares.

It was this evening if about 2130 and it was dark. A red 4 door but I couldn’t see anything else.

It was the first one I have seen in person and it was only seconds in passing. Only reason I am posting is this is because it someone in my neighborhood (possibly down my block) as I just pulled out of my driveway in my JK and they were passing by.

I’m glad to see they are making it out here. But if they bought it from the same shitty dealership I ordered from then I know they paid a dealer mark up. Not worth that to me at all.

Anyway. Enjoy dude! :)
No, no, no,nooooo! Most of us put our mouses on speed click when we saw your post. I am as jazzed now as I have ever been. So something as"pedestrian" as a spotted bronco in the wild gets me excited. Never too many photos of broncos or write ups about what folks like or do not like about them. My wife saw a flying saucer landing on our lawn today and screamed for me to take a look at it. I was on Bronco6G at the time so I told her to take a photo with her iphone, boy was she pissed.

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saw a second one today in the day light. A white 4 door with a MIC top and front light bar. I couldn’t see the badge so I am not sure what model.

I did blurt out to my kiddos “hey cool. a Bronco.” To which my eldest responded “what? I’m hungry”

It was again cool to see they are making it our here. I wasn’t really moved or struck by it however, I think it may be the color as I really don’t like white cars (despite having owned several)
Sponsored