Sponsored

Saw the Bronco in person. Some thoughts and observations.

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was there yesterday too, they looked smaller on the outside than I expected but bigger on the inside, my 6'3" husband couldn't reach the clutch with the seat all the way back and there was still space to sit behind him in the back seat. I'm psyched as I don't want a huge vehicle. I did not like the MGV at all, especially baking in the hot sun, it was soft and squishy and reminded me of the vinyl seat from my uncle's 94 Mazda B2300. Glad I'm going with cloth
Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in Stoneham and noticed that the soft-top Badlands had the rear wiper hookups for the hard top in place. Interesting. Also wasn't as fond of the MGV as I'd hoped. They felt thinner and rubberier (word?) than I imagined. The crew was great and very knowledgeable. Perfect day for it.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was in Stoneham and noticed that the soft-top Badlands had the rear wiper hookups for the hard top in place. Interesting. Also wasn't as fond of the MGV as I'd hoped. They felt thinner and rubberier (word?) than I imagined. The crew was great and very knowledgeable. Perfect day for it.
The connections were ther because the was no hardtop to install. Same thing on the ones I saw in Texas, however production builds will not get it with a softtop order.

OP
OP

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford doesn't really offer seat coverings that I like, so I'm just going to expect to spend $1000 and a weekend installing Katzkins once I get it.

My wife and I like our luxuries and this will be a daily driver, so its worth it.

I'm sticking with Cactus grey. I liked the color of the gas can in person. Ha.

One thing I forgot to mention above. I spoke to one of the marketing folks and they said that hard tops will not only be available in MIC, white, and black, but body color. Which is interesting.

I REALLY like cactus grey with a white top. So that's what I'm sticking with.
Ford Bronco Saw the Bronco in person.  Some thoughts and observations. Bronco_4dr_features_05
Sponsored