First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotcha. Our reservation is at Santa Margarita Ford. By reservation only, they might mean you had to 'reserve' a time slot to visit the Broncos at Tuttle-Click. Our reservation was at 11 AM.
Thanks. May I ask how you found out about it o make a reservation? The times lots were all booked when I finally realized thru this forum that is was an event.

OP
OP
JoeyIV

JoeyIV

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. May I ask how you found out about it o make a reservation? The times lots were all booked when I finally realized thru this forum that is was an event.
I see. Yeah, a couple days ago a forum was started that listed all of the dealers who will have the Broncos for the Roadshow. I saw Tuttle-Click on there and registered that day.

Here is the link to the forum: Roadshow Locations/Dates

Robins Ford in Costa Mesa is supposed to have them tomorrow; you may want to register here if they still have room.

Edit: Apparently it's too late to register at Robins Ford
Ford Bronco Saw the California Broncos at Tuttle-Click Ford... Q&A / Feedback [Yes, Rear Seats Recline a Little Bit!] 1617758201359

Last edited:

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know my dealer that is very close to Tuttle Click, sent an email about their event asking to reserve a time slot for the viewing.

Sponsored

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for posting this. I was at the event circa 1pm.

REAR SEAT ROOM!!!! / RECLINE !!!!

I specifically sat in the rear seats at this event, while my wife took driver. I specifically asked the bronco rep about the recline feature for rear passengers. He helped me recline the seat while I was in it; it IS pretty much an inch, no more.

It was disappointing to me as I wanted the rear passenger room to be a bit more comfy than a new Tacoma double cab, or my wife’s 2018 Subaru forester. In my opinion it felt so similar capacity wise to the tacoma, except a lot more leg room. It felt tighter (shoulders) and smaller (butt wise) with more of a upward seating position than the forester.... yeah, I need room for kid(s) + - a large dog. 😂 unfortunately this isn’t the vehicle for us. My wife’s still sold on it though. All she could see is 🤩🤩🤩.

Ordered it for her: A Base (her choice) with sasquatch (my desire). Guess we’ll see where our pocket books are and our needs come delivery time.

BC418397-400B-4C9B-B432-3B7C297AE9A3.jpeg

BB0DB66B-AE33-4189-92EE-C5D52D66959E.jpeg

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice write up young man. The Bronco's will be in my area in May. I will endeavor to get the answer to the question that I don't think has been ask. Can I see the 4 door with the rear seat back down. Hopefully the "watchers" will accommodate me.
Watchers of the Skies.... Genesis

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JoeyIV did they send you an email to go see them? Is it open to the public? I’m at the Capistrano Ford dealership, I haven’t heard anything yet

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much for the post. Good pics.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those that are asking, we received an email like this.

Ford Bronco Saw the California Broncos at Tuttle-Click Ford... Q&A / Feedback [Yes, Rear Seats Recline a Little Bit!] 0472D933-A982-4FEF-AD4F-11BC88444209
Ford Bronco Saw the California Broncos at Tuttle-Click Ford... Q&A / Feedback [Yes, Rear Seats Recline a Little Bit!] 0472D933-A982-4FEF-AD4F-11BC88444209

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you try the rear seat recline? I'm happy to hear I was wrong about this!

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice write up young man. The Bronco's will be in my area in May. I will endeavor to get the answer to the question that I don't think has been ask. Can I see the 4 door with the rear seat back down. Hopefully the "watchers" will accommodate me.
Hi is there a website to see where the Broncos will be next? I’m in Orange County CA. Thanks

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wre you a res holder at Tuttle click, called them and the event was aclosed event by reservation only. I live 15mins away but went with granger due to pricing.
Is Tuttle-Click owned by Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle of Tucson?

I went with Granger because I was going to buy out of town anyway to avoid buying from either of them.

OP
OP
JoeyIV

JoeyIV

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you try the rear seat recline? I'm happy to hear I was wrong about this!
Yep, it only went back about an inch. Better than nothing!
Sponsored