William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wanted to know if anyone had any luck with any Lowcountry dealerships committing to no ADM or discounts. I've already reserved and put O.C Welch but anytime I ask them these questions they go quiet. I've seen the thread for dealers and while I'm 1200 miles from Granger they might be worth the road trip to get it under what anyone here could offer.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wanted to know if anyone had any luck with any Lowcountry dealerships committing to no ADM or discounts. I've already reserved and put O.C Welch but anytime I ask them these questions they go quiet. I've seen the thread for dealers and while I'm 1200 miles from Granger they might be worth the road trip to get it under what anyone here could offer.

Thanks!
I special ordered my 2017 Raptor from OC Welch in February of 2017 when most dealers were marking up thousands over MSRP. They sold me mine at sticker, truck was delivered the first week of May and was easy in and out of the dealership at delivery. I dealt with Chip Welch and could not have been happier. My guess would be that they will operate the same way with the Bronco, but I would definitely get some clarification to be safe. Good luck!

Ogeechee57

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey new member from near Savannah here. I am close to the OC Welch dealership and was wondering if anyone had been in contact with them. Disappointing that they haven't answered your questions. I have a reservation with Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley, GA. Sent the same sort of questions to the GM there and have had no response. I've got a list of some other dealers within a couple of hours of Savannah that I'm going to reach out to and see if what kind of deal they are willing to make. I'll make sure to post any info I get. If need be I'll be making that 1200 mile trip too!

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Update for me, I went ahead and switched over to Granger and will just fly-in and drive-out. OC Welch can't, at the moment, give any details on if they'll charge ADM, will honor X-Plan, sell at MSRP or even tell me what their Doc Fee is so with the once only change allotted for dealers it's worth knowing I'm getting the best deal. Your Mileage May Vary!

Brenan00

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda5 and Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I apologize in advance if Walterboro is not considered low country, not meaning to offend. I had been looking for a dealer and thought we were going to order out of Durham, then I hit next one more time and Waterboro Ford popped up. I have been working with internet ordering and marketing department department. Their website states true dealer invoice pricing and no hidden fees. They have been upfront, knowledgeable, and helpful. Been working with them through email with a six hour time difference and it has been easy. Later.

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize in advance if Walterboro is not considered low country, not meaning to offend. I had been looking for a dealer and thought we were going to order out of Durham, then I hit next one more time and Waterboro Ford popped up. I have been working with internet ordering and marketing department department. Their website states true dealer invoice pricing and no hidden fees. They have been upfront, knowledgeable, and helpful. Been working with them through email with a six hour time difference and it has been easy. Later.
I ordered through Walterboro Ford as well, and they have been pretty helpful. Although......I've asked for an update as mine is still sitting at "Ordering with Dealer" even though I have an order from them. No update in about a month now.

kjbraddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered through OC and I have an email from my guy specifically stating no ADM. hope that helps

OP
OP
Lowcountry Bronco

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I ordered through OC and I have an email from my guy specifically stating no ADM. hope that helps
Good luck, I'd get a signed purchase order for peace of mind. Last correspondence I had with the internet manager was the price will be be what the price is and that's when I made my switch.
Sponsored