Sponsored

SCAM ALERT: Unsolicited private messages / conversations asking you to email someone for parts!

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

To All Bronco6G Members,

PLEASE BE AWARE of a common scam taking place on Bronco6G and other forums. This involves a new user (typically one who has joined recently with no posts or little post history), sending unsolicited private messages to other users, telling you to email someone for a part that you're interested in purchasing.

The scammer will then show you fake (but credible) photos of the product and have you send money for it. Of course, the part is never delivered and the Paypal account is closed down to avoid chargebacks.

If you receive ANY unsolicited private messages asking you to contact someone regarding the purchase of parts, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY (using the Report function at the bottom of the message). This will help us weed out these scammers so they don't harm anyone else on the forum.

Thank you for your help and always use your best judgment when purchasing parts from any individual!
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Must be the same goons who say mean things on my Youtube videos and PM me here for concert tickets and/or to confirm my authenticity.

In all seriousness: Please, please, please be careful with your hard earned dollars and online purchases! If you need a forum member to be vouched for, it takes more than a "will somebody vouch for X" thread!!!! Where possible, deal in person and make a tangible connection before transferring funds!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man I thought I was in serious trouble when this popped up. 😅

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My company just sent me an e-mail yesterday saying there was video evidence of a problem and to click the link to see the video. Just before I went to click the link I said to myself you better think twice before you click. Good thing I did cause it was a phish, I reported it and got the congrats from the company for not falling for it.

I thought the same, when I got it in other threads as well and thought ....... my god what did I do to get banned now ????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whew, coast is clear. :cautious:

Sponsored