First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is so far down the list that at least it gives the 100 shares of Ford Stock I bought last week to be good for the X Plan at my Dealer LOL

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry but what does "Job 1" mean in relation to deliveries?
It means that is the estimated date assembly of the first vehicle is initiated, starting with placing the frame on the assembly line for a body on frame vehicle.
An F-150 spends about 20 hours in the plant getting built; each one rolling off the line every 53 seconds

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It means that is the estimated date assembly of the first vehicle is initiated, starting with placing the frame on the assembly line for a body on frame vehicle.
An F-150 spends about 20 hours in the plant getting built; each one rolling off the line every 53 seconds
If they can roll like the F-150, that’s 1,440 Broncos per day. If there are 75,000 pre-orders that are converted to actual orders (50% of the pre-orders), they will have all pre-orders finished in 53 days (if they work shifts 7 days per week ~ not sure if they do).

This is math.

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
In March includes March at Ford, so starting job 1 in April.

Bronco is cool but I am not sure I can to wait that long, there are so many cool trucks and off-roader's coming and I am so impatient.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
what happened with the explorer?
..The Explorer, was what we would call rushed to get finished...and when they got to the dealers there were problems,so much so that Ford had to send the vehicles to another facility to be corrected,and then shipped to the dealers...

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God the rumors in this thread..

Once production gets rolling they will still build up a mass amount of Broncos before shipping any.. Then With new production there are ALWAYS issues early on and it can cause Broncos to sit at the factory till a quality issue can be found. Any one remember the last Raptor sitting at the factory because of the transmission issue? Ive worked new model launches in the auto world and it takes a few weeks to get the bumps out.

Once Dec rolls around we will all get a better idea on when to expect deliveries.

PIM

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with Precision Inventory, which created this report. We were actually surprised to see it on here. Let me clarify a few things.

We have no insider information. We are an independent company that orders cars for many Ford dealers. So we try to assemble available information for our dealers, and that is what this sheet is. Where Ford has published a date, we post it. Otherwise, we try to give them estimates.

With the Bronco, we have only used Ford's public statement of availability "Spring 2021." So we backed into a March Job #1 estimate. March plus two to three months (plant holds units after production, transit times up to a month, and slow production ramp up) gets you a late Spring arrival.

Regardless, sorry to diminish the value of the information, but is simply our estimate for our dealers, not any insider information.

Let's all hope everything works out though, cause I've got my own early reservation!

Credit to Matt C. for the document.

It shows Bronco production (Job 1) is expected to begin in March 2021 at the moment (as of 8/4/20 - date of the document).

Update:
Precision Inventory Management is the service / software used by dealers to handle new vehicle ordering for Ford and Lincoln stores, so this is legitimate.

Also, considering other vehicles on the schedule appear to be a month behind the scheduled dates on the document, April 2021 may be more realistic Job 1 production date for the 2021 Bronco.

2021 Ford Bronco Production Start Schedule Job 1 March 2021.jpeg

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As the sooner the better even with a reveal day reserve...just the fact that it’s into the countdown factor after a decade plus waiting for this Bronco...it doesn’t matter too much...

What does matter is it’s here....about time ??

phnttom

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Audi TTS, '13 Fiat 500 Turbo, '15 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And us in Canada should get ours in 2023
Sigh...lol. A good friend is the G.M. of the dealership in Alberta where I reserved mine, so I hope to get accurate Canadian info as soon as it's available.
Sponsored