First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you get a straight answer from Ford?

original order placed 25 January 2022.

4 Door
Black Diamond
Hard Top
2.3 with manual

re ordered by Dealer 9 September 2022
received Email from Ford 19 January 2023 your vehicle is scheduled for production.
received VIN and window sticker blend date 24 Feb Tear Tag LVY2
as of today shop.ford.com says In Production 02/27/2023 last updated by Ford 02/27/2023

Bronco Support 800-334-4375 is always very nice but their lies are inconsistent. I was given an ETA delivery of 27 March.

No Bronco at dealer 27 March.
Went to dealer they pulled up something called vin view and think it is sitting in Michigan waiting to get on a train.

Bronco support cannot tell me when it is now scheduled to ship or provide a new ETA.

I have requested to elevate with Bronco support. They can’t connect me to a supervisor but they take my contact information and promise a response. Crickets. Bronco Support folks are nice but no value added. I have tried to elevate with my dealer, they are nice but once again no response.

No wonder Ford has supply chain issues, they can’t manage their own product and schedule it for a train.

I am beyond disappointed in Ford. Their gross disregard for their customers will likely result in a Harvard Business study side by side with BudLight.

Does anyone know who or how to contact someone at Ford who can confirm my vehicle is built and when it is scheduled to get on a train. If Ford can’t or won’t answer two basic questions, I will have to evaluate my sanity, in spending $46,435.00 with the Blue Oval Black Hole.
Sponsored

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
james. [email protected]
Here is some contact info that was posted elsewhere that may help you. Good luck!