First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this has been addressed numerous times, but I can't find the answer in the millions of threads on B6G. I just checked the Backdoor site and found that my Bronco is scheduled for production 9/26/22. I haven't received an email from Ford or call from the dealership yet--I talked to the dealership last week and it wasn't scheduled then. So, my question is: What is the timeline for delivery after the Scheduled for Production week?

I know some people track this info:
Reservation: June/21
Ordered: October/21
Big Bend
Eruption Green
Mid Package
MIC
No other accessories (i.e. Tow, Running Boards, Bumper, etc)

Thanks
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
It varies quite a bit. Once build is complete which may or may not be on the scheduled week (my scheduled build got delayed 2 weeks, then another, then moved up). Nominally they will have a scheduled delivery which might be a nominal 2 or 3 weeks after build and some will make it in that time, but most are delayed. Mine was built March 29 and didn't get to the dealer for almost three months due to convoy delay. About 80% of those getting tracked on this site with the same build week got delivery before mine did and some of those that did not show delivered it may have been because that user didn't update the info. So, expect anything from 2 weeks to 3 months.

That all assumes that some shortage doesn't push you into dirt mountain, the wait can be much longer.

OP
OP
Steve 91

Steve 91

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It varies quite a bit. Once build is complete which may or may not be on the scheduled week (my scheduled build got delayed 2 weeks, then another, then moved up). Nominally they will have a scheduled delivery which might be a nominal 2 or 3 weeks after build and some will make it in that time, but most are delayed. Mine was built March 29 and didn't get to the dealer for almost three months due to convoy delay. About 80% of those getting tracked on this site with the same build week got delivery before mine did and some of those that did not show delivered it may have been because that user didn't update the info. So, expect anything from 2 weeks to 3 months.

That all assumes that some shortage doesn't push you into dirt mountain, the wait can be much longer.
Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Steve 91

Steve 91

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
9-26 scheduled delivery is 10-20
According to my build
Where do you see the scheduled delivery date? I do not see it on the backdoor site or the shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. Thanks