Sponsored

Scheduled Orders (w/o a build date) are not affected by MIC delay - Source: Bronco Support Team

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just got off the phone with the Bronco Support Team (800-334-4375) as I was trying to get an update on my order:

7/14 3:30 PM PST Reservation
4DR - Badlands - 2.3L - MIC Top w/ Roof Rails - Optional Wheels - Non-SAS - High Package - MGV Seats

And they told me that since my order has been processed and is in scheduling, I WILL NOT be affected by the MIC delay. Let me repeat I asked him this three times for clarification, he said that orders that are processed and in the scheduling stage (But don't yet have a build date) will not be affected by the delay.

Now I'm taking this with a grain of salt and I'm not sure if there's a way to know if you're in this status or not without calling them and providing the 4 digit "Order Code" you would've received from your dealer - BUT I'm taking this as good news and being optimistic that I should have a build date scheduled within the next month due to my build and "early reservation" time.

UPDATE:
After talking to my sales manager at my dealer - he said that my order is in the "Scheduling stage" vs "unscheduled" so it will be able to fit in that pool of vehicles that when they go to select build dates those are the ones they pull from.

Summary not too much new information but it's still positive!
Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called in to find out the same information and all they could tell me is that my order is processing. Not sure what that means lol but it was worth a shot.

7/15 Reservation
4dr-outerbanks-2.7 L-mic top-lux package-np leather-keyless-tow

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for clarification, when you say you are in the "scheduling stage" you are referring to someone that has a VIN assigned, right?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called in to find out the same information and all they could tell me is that my order is processing. Not sure what that means lol but it was worth a shot.

7/15 Reservation
It means that if you ordered bacon, they're still feeding the pig~

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

7/15 Reservation
Same day, similar build (Wildtrak), thanks for saving me a call. Doesn’t tell us too much but it sounds promising

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just got off the phone with the Bronco Support Team (800-334-4375) as I was trying to get an update on my order:

7/14 3:30 PM PST Reservation
4DR - Badlands - 2.3L - MIC Top w/ Roof Rails - Optional Wheels - Non-SAS - High Package - MGV Seats

And they told me that since my order has been processed and is in scheduling, I WILL NOT be affected by the MIC delay. Let me repeat I asked him this three times for clarification, he said that orders that are processed and in the scheduling stage (But don't yet have a build date) will not be affected by the delay.

Now I'm taking this with a grain of salt and I'm not sure if there's a way to know if you're in this status or not without calling them and providing the 4 digit "Order Code" you would've received from your dealer - BUT I'm taking this as good news and being optimistic that I should have a build date scheduled within the next month due to my build and "early reservation" time.

UPDATE:
After talking to my sales manager at my dealer - he said that my order is in the "Scheduling stage" vs "unscheduled" so it will be able to fit in that pool of vehicles that when they go to select build dates those are the ones they pull from.

Summary not too much new information but it's still positive!
Lets not get this confused with "Unscheduled without a Build Date." I may have this wrong, but anything scheduled will have the parts available and a build week while waiting for a blend date. A Scheduled Build \ Blend date follows.

OP
OP
JeR2D2

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for clarification, when you say you are in the "scheduling stage" you are referring to someone that has a VIN assigned, right?
No - because I don't have a VIN assigned yet - it was a little confusing but he reiterated that my order WILL NOT be affected by the MIC Delays

OP
OP
JeR2D2

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same day, similar build (Wildtrak), thanks for saving me a call. Doesn’t tell us too much but it sounds promising
Exactly - and at this stage that's all we can ask for is some hope haha

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No - because I don't have a VIN assigned yet - it was a little confusing but he reiterated that my order WILL NOT be affected by the MIC Delays
Ok, maybe he meant that your order is in "preview". If so, you have a chance to be picked by Ford for build and will be assigned a VIN. If that happens, you will get an email with your VIN and an estimated build week. Keep in mind that not all orders that go into Preview are picked for build but at least you are closer to the front of the line for the next scheduling window if this does occur.

OP
OP
JeR2D2

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, maybe he meant that your order is in "preview". If so, you have a chance to be picked by Ford for build and will be assigned a VIN. If that happens, you will get an email with your VIN and an estimated build week. Keep in mind that not all orders that go into Preview are picked for build but at least you are closer to the front of the line for the next scheduling window if this does occur.
Totally - honestly I'm trying to remain optimistic - I know there's a lot of negativity on here which is warranted sometimes but with my build date and what my build consists of I think it's safe to assume I could have a build date in August/September which you know is only a 2 month delay from original estimations.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, maybe he meant that your order is in "preview".
According to the most reliable streams of info, Ford is only previewing FE's this week.
Sponsored