Sponsored

Scheduling Notes - New York Region (May Apply to Other Regions)

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw this on another forum. Anyone in the know care to translate the Bronco lines?

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...eduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1138861

Scheduling Notes - New York Region (May Apply to Other Regions)
  • On Thursday, July 15, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Mach-E, Mustang, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Super Duty XLT Tremor Package – The Tremor Package (17Y) is no longer available for 22MY on XLT Super Duty and orders will show a compatibility status. The Tremor Pkg (17Y) will still be available on Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum models for the 22MY.
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick – Please note that a mid-month regional control has been added for the Spray-In Bedliner for the new wholesale. Also, Spray-In Bedliner (96G) will only be eligible to schedule with XLT Luxury Package (54L) or Lariat/First Edition (54P) for startup scheduling.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
Balance Out Information
  • 21MY Transit Retail Balance Out - 21MY Retail units will no longer be accepted for Transit. Verified retail orders will be scheduled based on order receipt date until 21MY balance out.
  • 21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.
  • F150 Diesel Engine Early Balance Out – The final order due date for F150 orders with the 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel engine (991) is Thursday, July 15. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, July 15.
  • 21MY F-150 Early Balance Out Paint – Final orders with Kodiak brown (J1) paint were due on Thursday, July 8 (this is a Dearborn Truck Plant only paint). Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, July 8.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does this mean:
  • 21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What does this mean:
Job #1 is the first vehicle of a given model year off the line. When they make a running change to production during a model year the first one of those is called Job #2. Every vehicle built to those changes are Job #2. If they do another running change it's Job #3, and so on.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Job #1 is the first vehicle of a given model year off the line. When they make a running change to production during a model year the first one of those is called Job #2. Every vehicle built to those changes are Job #2. If they do another running change it's Job #3, and so on.
So to my understanding, this does not delay the job 1 orders, just their classification.

Is this correct?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe this is the change to include rear wiper/defrost on every Bronco?

Sponsored
OP
OP
IfIHMadeA2021Scout

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now looking ahead 30 years in my crystal ball......

Sellers of "Job 1" Broncos are using documentation of this to say their Bronco is worth more than a "Job 2" Bronco. Magazine articles are written to explain the exorbitant prices are justified.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What might be an example of a "running change"?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do remember reading that the allocations formula has a component dependent on competitor vehicles' popularity in a region. Maybe this refers to that?