Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long time lurker. Made an account to post potentially useful information since it’s the first time I’ve had anything to add. I am a 7/14/2020 reservation holder, which I placedaround noon MST about 16 hours after order banks opened. I converted my order in March 2021. I ordered a wildtrak with leather, high package, upgraded bumper, paint protection film, and trailer tow. On Monday, 12/13/2021, I updated my order and dropped paint protection film, trailer tow, and upgraded bumper. I live in MT so maintaining MIC top was a nonnegotiable item I was not willing to relinquish.

Great news is today, 3 days after I dropped thise features, my 4 door wildtrak with mic top, leather, and high package is viewable in the backdoor tracking page with a scheduled production date of 2/14/2022.

I hope this information is useful to someone. Thanks for all the great info everyone. I’ve been silently with everyone for the past year and a half and appreciate all the great info provided by everyone!
I'm also in Montana and went with a Wildtrak MIC. I've been watching this post string because it seems to be the most promising news yet. I am still waiting and not scheduled for production, but it gives me hope that my number will get pulled soon-ish since there were so many Wildtrak models finally getting built. I've kept my bumper and tow but I dropped the PPF like you did. Congrats on getting scheduled! It will be nice to see more Broncos around MT now that the snow is flying!
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know if February scheduling continues today, or are we done until after the holidays?
stick a fork in it, next time should be around mid January 2022. They go out about 8 weeks.

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Does anyone know if February scheduling continues today, or are we done until after the holidays?
Agree with vrtical. I doubt 1/6 but more likely 1/13 would be the next round.

drgnspcshp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm also in Montana and went with a Wildtrak MIC. I've been watching this post string because it seems to be the most promising news yet. I am still waiting and not scheduled for production, but it gives me hope that my number will get pulled soon-ish since there were so many Wildtrak models finally getting built. I've kept my bumper and tow but I dropped the PPF like you did. Congrats on getting scheduled! It will be nice to see more Broncos around MT now that the snow is flying!
Good luck to you. My circumstances changed recently expediting my need for a new car by early summer, which prompted my reconfiguration. I was previously cool biding my time, but when I decided I needed it sooner, I made changes based on info that was posted here a few weeks ago about ongoing commodity issues. With my early reservation, I believed I had a decent chance to be pulled for build soon, but was not expecting to be scheduled days later!!!

Someone posted that Ford was encouraging people to reconsider paint protection film, trailer tow, and hard top. I definitely wanted to keep hard top, but might have considered dropping that too if I was still waiting for a build date in Feb/Mar.

Paint protection film was supposedly included in 14% orders and commodity issues allowed for meeting the needs of just 2% of orders (if I’m understanding the information correctly). Similarly, trailer tow was on 62% of orders and commodity issues allowed for only 31% to be built. Because neither of those were that important to me it was easy for me to drop. Although upgraded bumper was not listed, I figured it might make my Bronco easier to build without and I was also beginning to consider after market bumper.

Good luck! Not sure when your reservation time stamp is, but if you feel like you’re close and starting to get desperate, you could always drop trailer tow and/or MIc top and roll the dice!!

machete31

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 & 2022 F-350 Superduty SRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked the backdoor link, scheduled for 2/14...Badlands, Lux, 2.7, Mic, Sasquach, leather power seats, dropped tow on 12/6. I'm a 7/20/20 reservation at very small local family-owned dealer that has 11-12 reservation orders.

Sponsored

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked the backdoor link, scheduled for 2/14...Badlands, Lux, 2.7, Mic, Sasquach, leather power seats, dropped tow on 12/6. I'm a 7/20/20 reservation at very small local family-owned dealer that has 11-12 reservation orders.
Congrats! Out of curiosity, have you been checking the backdoor periodically over the past 24hrs or was this morning the first time you checked?

machete31

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 & 2022 F-350 Superduty SRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had been checking it on Thursdays and Fridays of know scheduling weeks. I checked it once yesterday, nothing...checked this morning and was scheduled.

Swigz47

Badlands
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must be a 4dr?

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday at lunch I checked the backdoor site and saw that I am finally scheduled for a build date. I have just about all the commodity constraints currently listed by Ford, so we will see.....Day 2 Res, 1-22-21 order of 21 CG 4d WT lux tow with Mod top. Converted to 22 EG 4d BD MIC 2.7 SAS Lux tow in October.
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 Screenshot_20211217-100308_Chrome

Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I'm glad to see any reservations from July/20 getting build dates. I'm 07/15 with a similar build and nothing this week.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congratulations! I'm glad to see any reservations from July/20 getting build dates. I'm 07/15 with a similar build and nothing this week.
Same. But what is super frustrating is seeing people with no reservation and order dates in December 2021 getting schedule for production with identical builds to mine. May be just about time to throw in the towel and move on to something else.

gac458

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have never gotten an e-mail from Ford about a scheduled build date but according to my dealer I am scheduled for February 2nd build date. The Ford website still doesn't show any updates on my order either. Just excited to learn I have gotten a golden ticket, now to wait a little longer.

Reservation - July 15, 2020
February 2nd Original Order Date
October 14th Re-Order Date
Cactus Gray Wildtrak, MIC top, modular bumper with full steel bash plates, leather with Lux package

Last edited: