First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have received no email or notification from my dealer....just checked my page and found this waiting there.....
Screenshot_20211215-044558_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ok, this is interesting. I checked my reservation page yesterday and it doesn't show any reservation at all (which is new). Been like that about a day now. Not saying this means anything definitive for me, but maybe Ford is starting to do some things different with that site on the whole.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awfully quite for the day before "let down" day? Is everyone cowed to the point of not caring anymore?

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awfully quite for the day before "let down" day? Is everyone cowed to the point of not caring anymore?
I have every constraint known to Ford, and haven't been waiting long enough to even hope to get in on this round. But I hope some early reservation holders get lucky.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have every constraint known to Ford, and haven't been waiting long enough to even hope to get in on this round. But I hope some early reservation holders get lucky.
As a spring 2021 reservation I was in your boat. But having just switched to a soft top and seeing similar builds as mine getting scheduled with later reservation dates than me at my dealer is getting me antsy. Once you're expecting a build date Thursdays are generally huge slaps in the face. Stay pumped.

Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so far as an early reservation holder....

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 yukon-cornelius-nothing_

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whats silly about this is... ford doesn't many any desirable vehicles other than the Bronco or F150. Like why even bother making escapes or the edge or even the bronco sport
Like, because those undesirable units you mentioned fill a particular niche and generate 10 billion in yearly revenue.

Just bang out all the reservations for the bronco. there are many more people out there who will want one but aren't moving forward because you are asking them to make a decision 3 years out.
So you would have Ford re-tool other factories and train new workers so they could bang out a years worth of back logged orders?

Curious to know what your solution is to the the chip shortage, MIC production limitations and various other part constraints.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like, because those undesirable units you mentioned fill a particular niche and generate 10 billion in yearly revenue.

So you would have Ford re-tool other factories and train new workers so they could bang out a years worth of back logged orders?

Curious to know what your solution is to the the chip shortage, MIC production limitations and various other part constraints.
What chip shortage?

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...ld-record-800000-vehicles-january-2021-12-15/

The only shortage is MIC because of a shitty supplier. Source: view previous scheduling threads showing loaded BL and OBX SAS soft tops getting scheduled for summer and fall 2021 reservations. I'm convinced if you have a soft top and aren't scheduled yet you are strictly running up against a low allocation dealer or you are a late reservation living in a non-rainy/non-snowy/warm area where the majority of builds spec'd soft tops from the jump.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a 2 door lifted Outerbanks today out of now where Wyoming. My second 2 door sighting. Must be a sign?

So I guess there might be a chance on pulling a scheduled date.

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know of anyone or anyone here on 6g with a 1/31 production date who did, including myself. Maybe that's the new trend lol? No idea but happy to finally get a date.
Ford knows we are all using the back door links. Probably not in a rush to send out emails. Or maybe waiting for all of Feb to be scheduled once finally done with all MY21s.

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Tilzbow

Badlands