Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get scheduled for February from any of the dealers like Stephen’s or Granger?
Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 EB330024-F806-4C67-8B2B-575D020F12EC

Holy crap- checked the back door link and my 2.3 manual BB 2-door (in Area 51) is scheduled for the week of 2/21 ! No word yet from Ford or my dealer.

I test drove, reserved and ordered on 8/5/21- I wanted to physically see, touch, and drive one before committing. Apologies to those who have been waiting forever- it doesn’t seem right- but I can only guess that since I ordered from a large volume dealer in central New Jersey, the allocation thing must be in play big-time.

I kept the order simple (to help speed things up) with LED signature lighting and floor liners the only added options. I’m planning lots of add-ons and mods after taking delivery. MIC top was the only real constraint, so I’m hoping maaaaaybe this signals an end to the MIC troubles and beginning of normal, full production of 2-door models?

A sign of hope for ever-patient 2-door order holders, or am I delusional?

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a 2 door and wouldn't concede to a soft top even if I had a choice. I want what I want and will wait for it.
WT 4-door, but I feel the same, Also, if I get a soft top I much prefer the Bestop Treetop look to the OEM.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A sign of hope for ever-patient 2-door order holders, or am I delusional?
Most of the very late (i.e. 2021) hardtop reservations and orders that get scheduled seem to have one thing in common: very high volume dealer.

The allocation wackiness will only get more insanely unbalanced as the order books start to dwindle.

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most of the very late (i.e. 2021) hardtop reservations and orders that get scheduled seem to have one thing in common: very high volume dealer.

The allocation wackiness will only get more insanely unbalanced as the order books start to dwindle.
I keep seeing references to "high volume dealers." Aren't there a lot of dealers that will not disclose their allocations? How do we know which dealers are high volume and which ones are not?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep seeing references to "high volume dealers." Aren't there a lot of dealers that will not disclose their allocations? How do we know which dealers are high volume and which ones are not?
You can't really know the allocation situation unless the dealer tells you. But you can usually guess the volume of business a dealership does by its physical size, the size of their showroom, the number of salespeople milling around, etc. You can make a fair guess that a giant "auto mall" type dealer right off of a region's primary highway probably does more volume than Bob's Podunk Ford.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked the backdoor and (somehow) it shows a 2/21 build for me (8/14/20 res, smaller volume dealer, BL 2.7 Sas MIC High). No email from Ford, though. To be honest, I don't believe anything Ford says or represents at this point. I am checking the site daily now (after clearing my cache), just waiting for the date to be erased and my reservation to be reset to "Ordered at Dealer." This is what it has come to. I WANT to be happy, but my expectations are just so low after disappointment followed by the next disappointment... I even now expect to go into the dealer to pick it up and have them tell me they are not honoring my A-plan and the price just went up $20k. And/or, Ford doesn't honor the pricing from 2021 MY Badlands (model increase, bumper ), etc. The entire Bronco debacle is a running joke at my company, especially the fact that my original AMB is no longer available. Geez...

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't really know the allocation situation unless the dealer tells you. But you can usually guess the volume of business a dealership does by its physical size, the size of their showroom, the number of salespeople milling around, etc. You can make a fair guess that a giant "auto mall" type dealer right off of a region's primary highway probably does more volume than Bob's Podunk Ford.
Yup that’s my dealer and it worked for me. My dealer is physically much larger than the other ones, has a much larger inventory even these days compared the others, is closer to the population core of my metro area, and I also see them do a ton of fleet sales. 8/2021 res, got a build date on 12/16.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tracker must not be working. Got my VIN# from customer service and when i enter the info it says "invalid order number" and the ford emblem just sits there and spins. I have entered the correct order number three times and it does the same thing.
I was using my res/order number for that link. It didn't work. Had to use 4 digit Dora number from dealer

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer texted me Monday saying I am scheduled for week of 2/14/22 and gave me a VIN. My build/order stats are in my signature. Never got an email so asked them if they got it. She said no but they have received a ton of the Maverick order notifications. I think alot of the orders where I am are still holding out for the hard top. She did send me a pic of the computer screen in their system showing me the VIN and build week.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone get scheduled for February from any of the dealers like Stephen’s or Granger?
I don't think so or at least I haven't seen any. Granger said he had his next months allocation for scheduling and it was 11 so that put Granger 2022s at 42 total so far after next scheduling. I don't know Stephens numbers for upcoming scheduling but they have 17 2022s scheduled so far.

This last scheduling was weird as hell and I think February builds will still be scheduled on next round.

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Happy New Year February builds! Checked the back door link, and I’m relieved to find I’m still scheduled, easing my irrational paranoia.

Date slipped back a week to 2/28, but that’s OK, no big deal. Anyone else slide later?

RagingBulldog

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know when the next round of scheduling will happen?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope this was the latest thing I saw posted on the Blue Oval Forum
Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 1641233815951
Sponsored