Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt Webasto has been fixed. My OBX MIC was produced July 22, and its status has not changed, complete radio silence. Disappeared.
That's because it's been parked... Is it a MIC top? It's likely flawed and waiting a replacement
Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Being scheduled doesn't seem to mean you're actually scheduled in the world of Ford. It just means they give you a week and then you'll get another week sometime in the future.
I'd still rather be scheduled than not know what year my truck will be built in

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've given up on seeing my 2 door BL Bronco until summer/fall of 2022 (Sept. 13 reservation and all the deadly sins) but can feel the pain. I pulled the rigger on a Tremor, out of the same plant, to get me by a year. 7/20 blend date and still sitting on the line. Hoping today we all get rolling down the line.

** UPDATE ** logged in to find my Tremor is "Built" - now the waiting begins for delivery. This is kind of like training for when my BL gets up on deck.

Ford Bronco Scheduling resumes week of 8/2 1627906827492

Last edited:

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know folks who don't even have VINS are going to want to shoot a guy like me even asking this question but for anyone in the "know", would you expect someone who had a build week of 7/26 moved to 8/26 and then moved to 8/16 but has not had another move since, that 8/16 may actually hold true?? Realize delivery is a whole different animal but I just want to know the damn thing is built!

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9/20 is our wedding anniversary ---- maybe the gods will help.

or, theres Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years , my youngest birthday, my wifes birthday the oldest birthday, my birthday and of course our wedding anniversary again.

wow, its gotta be one of my lucky dates, I am so excited.

just hope its before no new ICM-s are allowed to be built

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because we have all been dragged out to the wood shed by Ford enough already especially when it comes to these build dates.
I am with you. Getting tired of the build up that leads to an empty inbox every Thursday for months on end. The excitement is gone. I am putting the Bronco out of my mind, until it is actually at my dealer ready for pick up.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MIC is the issue. % of 2dr orders not too out of whack with the supply. Expect 19% of total 2drs ordered to be built in '21.
If true, why do I get the feeling my Hour #13 (early 7/14) res is NOT in that 19%? :unsure:

superyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Liang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys this is my first post, I've ordered an Outer bank, hard top, lux package ,2.3t, order date 2/8/2021, no VIN. Should I give up at this point?

Every time I contacted my dealer , they said no update and let me wait. I've contacted Ford and no answer either. After browsing across the forum I realized that all the options that I selected were delayed. Should I get myself prepared for a MY2022?

Sponsored

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5 weeks worth! Finally some good news for certain folks on Thursday.

Ford Bronco Scheduling resumes week of 8/2 1627906827492

Or delay emails :( I got an emailed I got pushed back again. What I get for hearing saturday production was starting early and seeing the Ford email I got excited that maybe I got moved up. Suprise. Another delay.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys this is my first post, I've ordered an Outer bank, hard top, lux package ,2.3t, order date 2/8/2021, no VIN. Should I give up at this point?

Every time I contacted my dealer , they said no update and let me wait. I've contacted Ford and no answer either. After browsing across the forum I realized that all the options that I selected were delayed. Should I get myself prepared for a MY2022?
I'd see what happens in August first. The sense is that a huge round of scheduling will happen this Thursdays, but we've been told that before too.

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer where you stand in their allocation for MY21. If you are near the end or out of the allocation, then yes, you are out of luck. With that late of an order date, I would expect you to be a 22, but your dealer may not have many orders or some such weirdness that could sneak you in (but I doubt it)

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It does. And word is that the ratio of Broncos to Rangers will be 60:40 to 70:30, and I'm betting on the lower end.

Webasto can't make enough MICs to keep up with that.
I keep seeing what Webasto can/cannot do in various posts. I thought they lost the contract. Are they still on the hook for tops for a period of time??

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is simultaneously making me excited and anxious. I know how many people at my dealership are in front of me but I don't know what constraints they have. Hopefully I fall into one of these build dates but at this point there is no use getting my hopes up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.