Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't be anywhere near 27k. Closer to 15k over those 5 weeks @ 60% Broncos, 40% Rangers coming off the line. Considering tops will remain the major constraint and Ford was telling dealers to get their stock builds set, I'm guessing even less than 15k customer builds.
Pretty sure the 550 number doesn't include both Rangers and Bronco's...
Am I wrong?
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure the 550 number doesn't include both Rangers and Bronco's...
Am I wrong?
It does. And word is that the ratio of Broncos to Rangers will be 60:40 to 70:30, and I'm betting on the lower end.

Webasto can't make enough MICs to keep up with that.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No bronco's to be built until end of August?
That's not what that means. It is just showing that scheduling for those weeks will be released this week. August builds are already scheduled.

Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it probably says somewhere but I am wondering how many broncos will be built in total by the end of August and I am obviously figuring dealer stock will not come off the reservation numbers, I am just trying to approximate my calculations being over 37,000 from the starting reservation number ???

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It won't be anywhere near 27k. Closer to 15k over those 5 weeks @ 60% Broncos, 40% Rangers coming off the line. Considering tops will remain the major constraint and Ford was telling dealers to get their stock builds set, I'm guessing even less than 15k customer builds.
So the last commodities report we saw said 60% MIC is their capability, and 90% of the orders were MIC.

Since then we’ve seen all the MIC quality issues, and know most of the missing are likely MIC related.

So let’s assume 60% is an unrealistic pipe dream at this point.

My guess, most of the 10% soft top (12000) will get built unless they are later reservations and other commodities run out first, most of the FEs, and the rest dealer stock soft tops.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the last commodities report we saw said 60% MIC is their capability, and 90% of the orders were MIC.

Since then we’ve seen all the MIC quality issues, and know most of the missing are likely MIC related.

So let’s assume 60% is an unrealistic pipe dream at this point.

My guess, most of the 10% soft top (12000) will get built unless they are later reservations and other commodities run out first, most of the FEs, and the rest dealer stock soft tops.
The last projection was 56% MIC builds for September. 19% of the overall Sep builds are to be 2 doors…so that means about 54% of the 4 doors rolling off in Sep will be soft tops…so maybe about 6,000 soft tops built in September, so clearing about half of the soft top order bank, or less if they build a lot of dealer stock. I also think a lot of people switched to soft top, so the total number of orders for it might be a lot higher than 10% by now.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford "scheduling" means absolutely nothing until they start "delivering" Broncos from way back in June. It's all a ruse.
They are so wrapped up in their undershorts with something preventing them from delivering thousands of previously scheduled Broncos. What they need to do is communicate with their customers.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So like 2850 2-doors in September ???, it's gonna be a long week till Thursday and Probably another long month or 2 after that.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford "scheduling" means absolutely nothing until they start "delivering" Broncos from way back in June. It's all a ruse.
They are so wrapped up in their undershorts with something preventing them from delivering thousands of previously scheduled Broncos. What they need to do is communicate with their customers.
It might not mean anything to you, but it does to a whole lot of people…some people have perspective to what is going on and will be glad to get scheduled.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.