Sponsored

Schomp Ford in Aurora Colorado now charging ADM on previously placed custom orders.

OP
OP
NotaJeep

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I lost the battle. After a long conversation with GM Chris Cosa he not only refused to lift the ADM but decided he didn't want to sell the Bronco to me even with ADM. He said I would give them a bad review on the survey. I went into the call thinking I could convince them to do the right thing and honor our verbal agreement. It was pointless. Sounds like they are upset other dealers are making so much more money with ADMs. So my reservation from Aug has now become a dealer stock unit.

It's been said here hundreds of times, but I'll repeat it. Do not place an order with a dealer until you have a signed purchase agreement. Verbal deals and handshakes mean nothing unless you want to go to court over a car. The problem with the Ford online reservation system is you have to place your order first. The online system should have some price guarantee tied to it...but that seems unlikely for now.

Attached the pic of my...er... Schomps Black Diamond.

Ford Bronco Schomp Ford in Aurora Colorado now charging ADM on previously placed custom orders. Black Diamond
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell him you’ll let him fill out the review in his office when it comes in, that should alleviate his concerns.

Take it for another test drive and crash it, seriously.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added them to the Dealer Hall of Shame. I'm not sure that they would treat someone they didn't suspect of being a flipper like this, but customers can read through this thread and decide for themselves whether they want to do business with Schomp.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d still take a day off and walk the public sidewalk in front of their business with a sign. Let all of their competitors know so the can come take a picture.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I lost the battle. After a long conversation with GM Chris Cosa he not only refused to lift the ADM but decided he didn't want to sell the Bronco to me even with ADM. He said I would give them a bad review on the survey. I went into the call thinking I could convince them to do the right thing and honor our verbal agreement. It was pointless. Sounds like they are upset other dealers are making so much more money with ADMs. So my reservation from Aug has now become a dealer stock unit.

It's been said here hundreds of times, but I'll repeat it. Do not place an order with a dealer until you have a signed purchase agreement. Verbal deals and handshakes mean nothing unless you want to go to court over a car. The problem with the Ford online reservation system is you have to place your order first. The online system should have some price guarantee tied to it...but that seems unlikely for now.

Ford Bronco Schomp Ford in Aurora Colorado now charging ADM on previously placed custom orders. Black Diamond

I like how you keep ignoring everyone calling you out for your bullshit. You already have two Broncos... Funny enough I am still waiting for my Black Diamond Bronco.

Good on Schomp for turning you down and giving someone else a chance to get one.

Sponsored

Thrash Metash

Base
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just took delivery of my Bronco a couple of weeks ago from Schomp. There was never a question about price. Got it for MSRP and no dealer markups or fees. It was the best deal around considering what some are charging for doc fees. My experience with Shomp was very positive and I left glowing reviews. I don't believe they belong in the Hall of Shame just yet. Let's get to the bottom of this before taking that step.

Last edited:

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Good…..that is what you get for being shady.
Sponsored