First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 23 Badlands with the 360 camera. I’ve racked up almost 3,000 miles in the first few months of ownership. Unfortunately, I just noticed a scratch on the front camera lens just about right in the middle. Has anyone else experienced this and had any luck getting it fixed or am I destined to come out of pocket a few hundred bucks when I get tired of seeing the blemish on my screen when the camera is activated. I do go off-roading quite often and use the front camera feature so I’ll see the blemish quite a bit.
IMG_9183.jpeg
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 23 Badlands with the 360 camera. I’ve racked up almost 3,000 miles in the first few months of ownership. Unfortunately, I just noticed a scratch on the front camera lens just about right in the middle. Has anyone else experienced this and had any luck getting it fixed or am I destined to come out of pocket a few hundred bucks when I get tired of seeing the blemish on my screen when the camera is activated. I do go off-roading quite often and use the front camera feature so I’ll see the blemish quite a bit.
Ford Bronco Scratched Front Camera IMG_9183
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your camera concern on my end.

Elliot-A51

Outer Banks
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco OBX Sasq
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your camera concern on my end.
Were you able to get this fixed under warranty? I have the bumper to bumper warranty and my camera caught a rock or something and has a similar chip/scratch. I'd just like to know how much of a fight I should be prepared for with my dealer

OP
OP

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you able to get this fixed under warranty? I have the bumper to bumper warranty and my camera caught a rock or something and has a similar chip/scratch. I'd just like to know how much of a fight I should be prepared for with my dealer
I have not yet. I talked to Ford via chat in the forum and they gave me a generic answer, nothing of value. The next time I go to my local dealership for an oil change I’m going to ask about it. Let me know what you hear!

Elliot-A51

Outer Banks
First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco OBX Sasq
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They told me that if it's an internal scratch it would be covered but a scratch or chip from, say, a small rock (like mine is) is not covered under the warranty. Mine isn't too annoying yet so I didn't bother asking price for replacing the lens. Once it gets too annoying I'll get that info at a future service appointment
Sponsored