First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Screen works perfectly fine, but once I hit the car play button on the screen it goes black. Volume still shows on the screen while black if I adjust it and I’ve tried multiple restarting it but nothing changes. Anyone have a similar issue or a possible fix?
(8inch screen)
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this screen concern. Thanks!
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the same screen. My screen goes black every once in a while. Sometimes after a while it reboots and comes back up. Sometimes I have to pull over, turn the vehicle off, open a door (so the bronco animation plays), and then turn it back on and I have a screen again. Super annoying when I'm using navigation in an unfamiliar area, sometimes I have to pull off the highway.

Also my carplay only works hardwired now, wireless carplay never connects (suspect this is a bluetooth issue). Wireless carplay worked great for the first month, then completely stopped. My 2011 Taurus SHO had similar issues with bluetooth as well.

Dreading making a service call for this but I feel like it's inevitable.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this screen concern. Thanks!
Reset my phone a few times and it works now. Thank you!
Sponsored