Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you look at it that its just a piece of film yes!!!!

If you look at it like a business that has spent a great deal of money to develop the film, what it costs to operate, pay their employees, to grow to have a sustainable business. Its not a lot. We need to sell 1000 a month just to break even!!!

With all this said our thin piece of film took 2 years to develop. We didn't just take PPF film and cut a square. Our film has INCREDIBLE clarity and is slick to the touch so little to no fingerprints ever...

I respect your question!!!
I did order a set and extra set after I seen the video of it being touched and leaving no prints job well done

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taikoi

Personally I like our HD film the best I love how it makes the screens look more vibrant. Our anti glare just like any matte film will make the screen look foggy. But it serves a purpose.

As for glare that also depends. We have a lot of people who say our HD reduced glare.

If you order let me know we will get you one of each and you can decide.
Is HD the "gloss" and how long are these expected to last keeping in mind being open to the elements?

Sponsored

robertccribb

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to this product. Entered Order #7415

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank y

We are looking to get away from soclal media side. In a way you have to but its our company mission to not participate.
I'm trying not to participate in smoking crack. Not doing something can be achieved easily. Let me know if you'd like some tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.