First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I had noticed after the last update on the bronco things have been acting a little strange and I was curious if anyone else is having the same problem.
1. Has anyone been having a problem with the pressure sensor on their window becoming sensitive and randomly dropping back down when going to roll it up?
2. Window catching and getting stuck, and before you ask no its not from cold weather, it's happened in warm weather as well.
3. And the biggest issue the screen freezing, going blank or getting glitch requiring a hard reset?
Ford Bronco Screen time 20220111_101740

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I had noticed after the last update on the bronco things have been acting a little strange and I was curious if anyone else is having the same problem.
1. Has anyone been having a problem with the pressure sensor on their window becoming sensitive and randomly dropping back down when going to roll it up?
2. Window catching and getting stuck, and before you ask no its not from cold weather, it's happened in warm weather as well.
3. And the biggest issue the screen freezing, going blank or getting glitch requiring a hard reset?
20220111_101740.jpg

Hi there! Can you send us a private message with your VIN and Ford dealership name? I’ll look into this on my end. Thanks!

OP
OP
Ricky_gibbs

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there! Can you send us a private message with your VIN and Ford dealership name? I’ll look into this on my end. Thanks!
I can, and I talked to the dealership about the issues and we are just waiting to address them when my replacement hardtop comes in that way it's only one trip
Sponsored