Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkswagon atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve spoken to 3 dealers today.

2 said they require a 1k deposit for a reservation.

The third said they don’t require a deposit but that I could put down $100 to show a transfer of funds to secure the order.

Does this sound similar to others experiences?
Sponsored

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve spoken to 3 dealers today.

2 said they require a 1k deposit for a reservation.

The third said they don’t require a deposit but that I could put down $100 to show a transfer of funds to secure the order.

Does this sound similar to others experiences?
Yes, I put 1k down for my order at Lamarque. It will obviously apply once the Bronco comes in. Standard for orders imo.

OP
OP

heybenji

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkswagon atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I put 1k down for my order at Lamarque. It will obviously apply once the Bronco comes in. Standard for orders imo.
Thanks man. I called Banner, Lamarque and Matt Bowers.

Banner and Lamarque requires the 1k deposit while Matt Bowers was satisfied with the $100.

Im definitely leaning toward Matt Bowers but I’m wondering if the higher deposit is more security toward ensuring an order.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Find Matt Bowers Ford of Metairie - Rob Stine is the GM. He wanted to be the Granger for the Southeast and advertised a similar deal early on. But you folks in LA have state laws the prohibit the advertisement of below invoice deals. His competition found out and turned him in. He had to pull the public offer. But if you contact him, and mention B6G Bronco deal, he was still honoring (this past spring). He's just not allowed to advertise/promote it. But nothing stops a guy from Florida passing along the deal.

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man. I called Banner, Lamarque and Matt Bowers.

Banner and Lamarque requires the 1k deposit while Matt Bowers was satisfied with the $100.

Im definitely leaning toward Matt Bowers but I’m wondering if the higher deposit is more security toward ensuring an order.
Wouldn't trust Bowers. They were selling Broncos 20k over MSRP about two months ago. You won't get that with the other ones. Quality with the other two IMO. I would get a price guarantee for sure and IMO its good business to require 1k because it shows your intent to purchase. I would think it's all refundable if you don't want the vehicle.
Good luck!

Sponsored

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can order through Hixon in Alexandria. No deposit, no ADM's. They are charging MSRP. I can send you my sales reps info if you want it.

Ajax1914

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went to Bowers first and they said they couldn't even take orders because "no one is getting a 2022 Bronco before 2023". They offered to sell me the 2021 BB display model for $25k over MSRP...

How long until your order got picked up at Lamarque?? I put my $1k down and made a change to the order about a week and a half later. They called me and said my original order got picked up last week, but they had not got to my changes so I would have to put in another order that might get picked up on the next round. I never rec'd an email from Ford about the original order. Does this sound shady to y'all??

I also have an order in at Astro in D'Iberville but they haven't been the best at customer service, I wouldn't be surprised if they marked up.
Sponsored