jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i've been searching high and low for F150s in antimatter, and ive found some AMBs on autotrader, etc. but every time i've called the dealer the car hasnt been delivered, and im most cases hasnt left the factory. The hope is that there is one out there that a forum member could take a video (not a photo) given the color changing nature. I mean - there must be at least a few out there with 2021 F150 trickling into dealers lots. I've already seen a few on the streets in more popular colors.

That said - is there a way to accurately search 2021 inventory for AMB F150s that have been delivered to lots? Ford's website only shows 2020. And autotrader and the like will show orders that havent left the factory, so that doesnt help.

Maybe there is a way to modify the link on fords website? Is there anything in our control just short of working for ford and having access to their database?

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f150/results?zipcode=07028&intcmp=show-si
Sponsored

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, i feel like i've seen every photo thats out there. Game plan is to locate one at a dealer and see if there is a member that is local that could get video footage. I feel like photos dont really do this color justice.
I agree trying to find one also really want to like the color but not if its mostly light black

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So i've been searching high and low for F150s in antimatter, and ive found some AMBs on autotrader, etc. but every time i've called the dealer the car hasnt been delivered, and im most cases hasnt left the factory. The hope is that there is one out there that a forum member could take a video (not a photo) given the color changing nature. I mean - there must be at least a few out there with 2021 F150 trickling into dealers lots. I've already seen a few on the streets in more popular colors.

That said - is there a way to accurately search 2021 inventory for AMB F150s that have been delivered to lots? Ford's website only shows 2020. And autotrader and the like will show orders that havent left the factory, so that doesnt help.

Maybe there is a way to modify the link on fords website? Is there anything in our control just short of working for ford and having access to their database?

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f150/results?zipcode=07028&intcmp=show-si
I don’t think the 2021 F150’s have started production yet so you aren’t going to see any on dealer lots.
Sponsored