James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am searching for someone experienced with ForScan in Ohio, preferably central area, that may be willing to assist with editing a few 2022 Bronco settings, please. Specifically, enabling factory Fog Light switch to factory plug in Mod Bumper, disabling double honk, and enabling full range to rear pod speakers. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am searching for someone experienced with ForScan in Ohio, preferably central area, that may be willing to assist with editing a few 2022 Bronco settings, please. Specifically, enabling factory Fog Light switch to factory plug in Mod Bumper, disabling double honk, and enabling full range to rear pod speakers. Thank you in advance!
I am sure this is too late but I have Forscan and the adapter in Columbus area if anyone needs assistance.

OP
OP
Puddle Jumper

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am sure this is too late but I have Forscan and the adapter in Columbus area if anyone needs assistance.
Thank you. I actually ended up buying an adapter and learned how to use it myself. Figured in the end, that would be the best avenue. 🤙🏻
Sponsored