Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long story but at the shop they replaced my seat "buckle" instead of my seat "belt". My question is on my passenger side there is a piece of felt attached to the buckle between buckle and center console. I don't recall if the driver side had that before but it doesn't now. Picture attached. Can anyone double check for me the stock part.

D549BC70-9290-489F-8D7C-3D6917CA4114.jpeg
Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nothing on the drivers buckle.

Strange? You’d think it would be on both.

ESP how easy it seems for all this plastic leaves marks. Which I’m trying to find a good product or solution to remove scuff marks

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing on the drivers buckle.

Strange? You’d think it would be on both.

ESP how easy it seems for all this plastic leaves marks. Which I’m trying to find a good product or solution to remove scuff marks
Is this more marks or for rattling? Driver wouldn't need it because he's wearing his belt. There isn't always a passenger in the car though 🤷

OP
OP

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this more marks or for rattling? Driver wouldn't need it because he's wearing his belt. There isn't always a passenger in the car though 🤷
No idea because there was nothing wrong with the piece they replaced. Just wasn't sure if the new one was missing anything. Makes sense about the driver always wearing there's though.
Sponsored