Sponsored

Seat Cover Options - Both Functional and Looks Good?

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm looking to protect my seats and the bolsters in particular. Does anyone have a suggestion for something that's both funtional and looks good? The Ford accessory store sells neoprene covers that look OK to me...but they are pricey.

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options - Both Functional and Looks Good? 0F90D57E-25B7-4112-9445-2A9CFF0603B6
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm looking to protect my seats and the bolsters in particular. Does anyone have a suggestion for something that's both funtional and looks good? The Ford accessory store sells neoprene covers that look OK to me...but they are pricey.

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options - Both Functional and Looks Good? 0F90D57E-25B7-4112-9445-2A9CFF0603B6
Hey, I too am looking for seat covers! I have seat covers on our Honda from WeatherTech, which are OK. I'm only 20ish minutes away from WeatherTech's manufacturing/retail store, so it's convenient. I not looking for anything too expensive, just something to protect the seats from the elements, something that's form-fitting. I'll keep an eye on this thread. My Bronco is at the Omaha railyard, so it should be at Grangers really soon!