Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know there are are few of you who are either not happy with seat fabric options, will my dogs damage the seats, etc.., as seen in quite a few posts.
I just shot off an email to Bartact ( they make really awesome seat covers for Jeeps and Toyotas, formally known as trek armor ) and got a positive reply that they will be looking into making seat covers for the Bronco. They also stated if they can't get a hold of a Bronco, and you live in California, you might be able to score a set for free if they can use your vehicle. Just something to consider.

They have a wide assortment of colors and trims. Yes, they cost a lot, but are well worth it in my experience with them in my Wrangler. They are made of a heavy canvas type material that's waterproof.

I'm in no way affiliated with Bartact, but just wanted to let you know about a great product.

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options 20201016_131751

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options 20160223_175407_zpsbq1aqqi

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options 20151011_122311_zpsrfl97jpi

Ford Bronco Seat Cover Options 20160111_105835_zpsqogoujyh
Sponsored

jimmyj

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rough, though I am a truck person and carry a lot of stuff with me on regular basis, in & around, most of the time work stuff. Personally, i am not so careful about what I've been keeping on my car seats, it's just all in there. I changed my ford f150 seat covers back in January 2019, got the saddleman saddle blanket seats based on someone's recommendation and so far covers are best for me, it takes in all. The sturdiness of the covers is absolutely at their best. Here's the reference; https://www.saddleman.com/saddle-blanket-car-seat-covers

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used coverking in the tundra and iam happy with the results.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rough, though I am a truck person and carry a lot of stuff with me on regular basis, in & around, most of the time work stuff. Personally, i am not so careful about what I've been keeping on my car seats, it's just all in there. I changed my ford f150 seat covers back in January 2019, got the saddleman saddle blanket seats based on someone's recommendation and so far covers are best for me, it takes in all. The sturdiness of the covers is absolutely at their best. Here's the reference; https://www.saddleman.com/saddle-blanket-car-seat-covers
Those are almost period correct vintage, and much better that what ford came up with.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had Bartact in my JK, loved those things! Will definitely be getting a set of those my the Bronco

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who sits their dogs on the seats? Rear seat removed from the 2-dr wrangler, rear seats folded up in the f150, folded down in the grand cherokee, same will go for the Bronco.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have bartact covers on my JL, love them. If I end up with cloth will be the first purchase (if available).
Sponsored