First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have installed the seat pads for both front seats. Now I'm wondering if there is somewhere to tap into power without running all the way up to the fuse panel in the engine bay. Surprised that there isn't fuse panel under the driver's dash or behind the glovebox. Considering using the power from the 110V inverter. Would prefer to pull it from the center console. Don't know how easy it is to pull the console. Any advice appreciated.
Sponsored

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thinking about doing this on my BD when it arrives. Is the power circuit for the inverter rated for the amperage of the seat heaters? How was it pulling the seats apart?

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP

Racer X

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thinking about doing this on my BD when it arrives. Is the power circuit for the inverter rated for the amperage of the seat heaters? How was it pulling the seats apart?
Seats are fairly straightforward to remove. I've done leather seat kits before, so it wasn't bad. The hog rings can be intimidating for a newbie, but they are pretty easy. Best advice, get the spring loaded hog ring pliers. The pliers that come with the kit are absolute garbage.

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have installed the seat pads for both front seats. Now I'm wondering if there is somewhere to tap into power without running all the way up to the fuse panel in the engine bay. Surprised that there isn't fuse panel under the driver's dash or behind the glovebox. Considering using the power from the 110V inverter. Would prefer to pull it from the center console. Don't know how easy it is to pull the console. Any advice appreciated.

Just curious how this went. Any tips for people looking to do the same? Thanks!

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever find which fuses to use? Looking now trying to find 2 accessory fuses under the steering wheel to tap into
Sponsored