Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many a time my belt gets pinched between the seat and the B pillar in my… three door? Is it due to my seating position, maybe.

Yet Lo and behold, everytime I manage to get a better angle on it, she magically pops out.

You don’t need to perform a recall for stupidity or laziness…

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

WTF is the seat belt "stowed" position? That is only for use when nobody is behind the wheel!

I have been in other vehicles where the female end of the seat belt is so far tucked down between the seat cushions it is nearly impossible to latch but certainly not an issue I perceive.

There are still idiots out there and ignition disconnect tied to sestbelt and seat cushion may be warranted but this is right up there with the mandatory backup cameras on even the cheapest cars because heaven forbid we require someone to turn their head

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least it's not like the 90's, when we had those STUPID door-mounted seatbelts that you had to sliiiiide under like you were limbo dancing, or the tracks over the window frames that could choke you to death with the shoulder belt if you weren't in the right position when you closed the door!
Haha, brings back memories of my old nissan 240sx.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel cheated. Us 2dr owners have chosen to go the hard way and yet we got the easy seat belts? Not cool Ford.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so we are rewarding stupidity and laziness with a stupid recall? If someone won't wear a seatbelt just because it can be a little difficult to do then let them fly through the windshield when they crash. Lesson learned
I think people are just TOOOO fat and lazy. and statistically that appears to be mostly more door owners.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built a week before September 23, and my seat belts are fine to pull from fully stowed positions.
Curious what one of the affected belts look like.

Ford Bronco Seatbelt Issue Recall + Stop Sale for 2021-2023 Broncos Announced Screenshot_20230525-065017

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least it's not like the 90's, when we had those STUPID door-mounted seatbelts that you had to sliiiiide under like you were limbo dancing, or the tracks over the window frames that could choke you to death with the shoulder belt if you weren't in the right position when you closed the door!

Yeah but when you’re 7 years old those are effectively seatbelts off a spaceship.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We had a collapsible stroller recalled bc when it collapses someone pinched their finger.

What do you think happens when two things come together and you have your finger between them??

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can they please issue a recall for those of us that are too lazy to turn the wipers on and off every 90 seconds? :D

And I agree with everybody else - I've never had any issue putting my seatbelt on, and even if I did, it wouldn't stop me from putting it on.
Oh, the agony of not having automatic wipers. What was Ford thinking? I just don't bother turning them on anymore. I hope there's a recall for that missing feature. 😜

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, the agony of not having automatic wipers. What was Ford thinking? I just don't bother turning them on anymore. I hope there's a recall for that missing feature. 😜
That's not what I'm talking about ;) Having your wipers stop working when it's pouring and you have to shut them off and back on again is kind of a safety issue

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's not what I'm talking about ;) Having your wipers stop working when it's pouring and you have to shut them off and back on again is kind of a safety issue
Maybe it's a feature to save on the motor wear? Fortunately, I have not had that happen. But agree, that is a hell of a lot more concerning.😲
Sponsored