Sponsored

seatbelt upper attachment adjustable or not?

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if anyone who has seen the Broncos in person can answer a question for me. I'm not overly tall at 5'7" and I find that where possible I like to adjust the upper point of the seatbelt lower (in vehicles that have that option). From all the pictures I've seen, I've been unable to tell if the seatbelts in the Bronco have that adjustment or if they are just fixed in position at the upper attachment. Could someone who's seen one in person let us know which is the case on the Bronco?
Ford Bronco seatbelt upper attachment adjustable or not? seatbelt

Had trouble finding a photo describing what I'm referring to, but I think people can understand what I mean from the above picture.
Sponsored

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know but I would love it. I’m 5’3 and constantly adjusting seatbelts so they don’t cut into my neck.

Rzky

Black Diamond
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my 21 Black Diamond and the seat belts do not adjust. It's the one thing that annoys me. The seat can be lifted up or scooted down, but not quite enough to make it comfy for me. I'm 5'4" and it hits my neck and goes across both boobs instead of between them. Hope that helps.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No adjustment on a lux package Badlands