Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I couldn’t get comfortable in my seats until I swapped my headrests for the leather ones that adjust. The aggressive angle forward prevented me from sitting up straight. Might be worth removing the headrest while parked and seeing if it has anything to do with your discomfort. If so, flip should be able to help you get the adjustable leather headrest that most closely matches your seat colors and stitching.

I normally like to be more vertical but the shoulder bolsters are very aggressive.
the combo of headrest angled forward and firm shoulder bolsters support the thought that ford designed them to be used reclined with poor posture
Sponsored

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

6ft, 210 and they're easily the most comfortable seats I've ever had. My longest day has been 14 hours and they still felt great.
Ditto. MGV here and a few road trips, same experience. People that have traveled with me say the same thing, even the poor suckers I put in the rear of the 2D.

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Leather in my OBX, I find the seats very comfortable. Far more comfortable than the Bronco Sport.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a Black diamond MGV, I will say they do get hot in the sun, other then that I'm good with them. Drive a wrangler for 5 years you will not complain about comfort

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn’t get comfortable in my seats until I swapped my headrests for the leather ones that adjust. The aggressive angle forward prevented me from sitting up straight. Might be worth removing the headrest while parked and seeing if it has anything to do with your discomfort. If so, flip should be able to help you get the adjustable leather headrest that most closely matches your seat colors and stitching.

the combo of headrest angled forward and firm shoulder bolsters support the thought that ford designed them to be used reclined with poor posture
How much did the leather headrests cost?

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How much did the leather headrests cost?
About $250 shipped for the pair of front seat ones from ruxer. Got them just before a cross country road trip. Worth every FordPass point

F150rubyred

Black Diamond
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2013 Lexus GX460, 2014 Mustang GT,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond w/ MGV. I am 6 foot 205# although not as comfortable as my GX460 or F150 still pretty darn good!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6’1”, 190 lbs, MGV… pretty comfortable to me.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am 6' and 176 but short torso and long 34" inseam legs. My son is 6'1" about 30 LBS heavier but with shorter legs and long torso. I am very comfortable but have the seat quite far back, steering telescoped all the way out and the seat adjusted pretty high so that my legs are comfortable. It took a bit of experimenting for me to get comfortable. My son is also comfortable but has the jack the seat way down and move the seat up a notch or two. I have base cloth seats.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seats are very personal. I can say they my MGV seats are the most comfortable I have ever had. I did 12 hrs. a couple of weeks back, with 7 hrs. on the trail and 2+hrs. commute to and from. No way I could have done that in my Jeep (or Explorer for that matter). A good upholstery shop might be able to build different bolsters?

Sponsored

Anthony_As4

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Undecided
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just test drove a wildtrak with leather yesterday, and I found the notch in the upper part of the seat protruded into my back. I’m 6’4” with a long torso, so this may be a unique issue.

Has anyone who experienced this issue, noticed that the cutout edge softens over time? Or does the issue persist?

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm, I have the leather seat covers, but I'm 6' 1" 225 with back issues, lower back, bone spur or arthritis pinching the nerve opening. Zero issues with the comfort level and support of the seats.

Odd. And I feel for you. Nothing worse than being uncomfortable on long drives in a vehicle. Trying to recall what vehicle in my recent past, I had issues with. Think it might have been my Focus RS with the Recaro seats. They did not suit my back at all. Legs kept going numb on long drives, had to put cruise control on to stretch legs out.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...I've tried every combo of adjustments and I can not get comfortable in these seats. I've seriously thought about selling because of this. ...
If you had an uncomfortable chair in your house, would that cause you to sell the house?

Get one you like. Maybe you can't fit a lazyboy in there but plenty of options exist.

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands MGV 2 door.
I'm 6'3" 200lb 34" inseam and the seat comfort is fantastic. Multiple 12 hour days in the saddle with absolutely no issues.

I have the "jack" all the way down and the seat travel adjusted all the way back. Steering wheel pulled all the way out. Seat back is slightly angled back, the head rest does not touch my head.

I usually prefer a power seat so I can tilt the front of the seat up all the way to support my legs, but the Bronco is fine as is.

The lumbar support adjustment is shallower than I would like it, but no issues with comfort.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with that. I feel like I have a ridiculous amount of angle in the seat back to be comfortable. I flipped my own headrests until I found a position that works for me.. worried about being rear ended the headrests won’t be effective.

I installed the Desert Does It spacers to try to lift my legs as well. Much better leg comfort after 3+ hours.
Sponsored