JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6' 3" 197

Love MGV seats in my Bronco. Obviously they are the manual adjustment seats. I've put a few 6-8 hr. drives in them and have no complaints.

Had a 2019 4Runner TRD Premium and I hated those seats and it was a big part of why I traded that in on the Bronco. Anything over about 30 minutes was awful and I was constantly fidgeting trying to be comfortable, and those were the premium seats. In the Bronco I hardly shift my position at all over hundreds of miles. Guess we are all built differently.
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've had back surgery and mine are great. Plenty of adjustment possible and great adjustable lumbar support.

Oday

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6”5 280 lbs love the seats. Really comfortable I would say squishy in all the right places I have MGV. I traded in a 2020 Pilot with leather that thing sucked the seats were super hard and uncomfortable. Love the bronco seats

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m about the same size as you and I hate my leather seats. The part that makes them so uncomfortable is the weird missing piece of seat in the upper back. Hits me just right to make it super annoying. I also find them too narrow, but I’ve always driven full sized vehicles. I’m driving my truck way more than the Bronco, big comfortable seats. I’m gonna have to put some covers or something on them.
It's a sporadic annoyance for me but the seat base is too narrow. I find that I sit on the bolsters a bit, they need an inch or two extra width.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the marine grade vinyl seats. I've tried every combo of adjustments and I can not get comfortable in these seats. I've seriously thought about selling because of this. I know I'm in the minority but there must be someone that has faced this same issue.

For context I'm 6'1" 192lbs.
I have a Base model and have taken long drives I'm about your size and I really find them comfortable. I wonder what the difference is in your model?

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just test drove a wildtrak with leather yesterday, and I found the notch in the upper part of the seat protruded into my back. I’m 6’4” with a long torso, so this may be a unique issue.

Has anyone who experienced this issue, noticed that the cutout edge softens over time? Or does the issue persist?
That’s spot is the main culprit of my discomfort, and ~4,000 miles it has not gotten any better.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have found the MGV quite comfortable on both short and longer (7-8 hour) drives. I haven't driven it longer in one sitting but no problems so far.

In fact... I busted my tail bone at the pool yesterday and it was hurting like a mother. I hopped in the Bronco and thought (well that feels better). Then I remembered I had heated seats and turned the heat on (in 90 degree weather) to put some heat on my hurt back and lord have mercy did it feel so good. Therapeutic.

I'm enjoying my MGV seats so far, but can't speak to the cloth ones.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Driving from NC to Indy in a week so I’ll find out then!

OP
OP
XUOHTX

XUOHTX

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My main discomfort is the lower back. I've tried adjusting the lumbar to zero to full and many spots in between but I always feel like the seat pushes on my lower back too much. I can't decide if the lumbar support is too low (close to the seat) or if the seat needs to be flatter overall.

I think I need to go test drive another one just to compare. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I flew to Iowa while suffering from the worst back pain I have ever experienced. I was very concerned that I would not be able to make the trip home. I was able to drive home from @Granger Ford and was extremely comfortable the entire drive. Except for the headrest issue, the MGV seats have been phenomenal!

DudeBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2015 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV 6'4" 225 and drove it from Nashville to Moab and back without one issue. I typically can't go more than a couple hours without my back hurting in other vehicles.

Reactions: djp

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

djp