Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like some of you, I'm also with Autonation Ford Bellevue but my experience has been pretty good. I've mostly been working with the GM (Josh) although I was assigned a new sales associate today.

He threw me the key this AM to their mannequin and I took it for a lengthy spin. My production date is August 23rd.

Badlands non-squatch
51326631303_fa278685b4_c.jpg
Our butts shared that seat at some point! I test drove it yesterday and they didn't care how long I had it.

Fun rig, and that transmission is quite nice.

How far off is the demo unit from your build?
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered from Ford of Kirkland and they are saying they hare having difficulty getting my order entered into the system. I did the build and sent in the PDF as requested. Am I being impatient or getting the run around? How long did it take to see an update on the Ford order site for you guys?

Thanks,

Mark
Who are you talking to? They only have one guy who can do it... Steve Cunnington

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bowen Scarff is hoping to get their mannequin mid August.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our butts shared that seat at some point! I test drove it yesterday and they didn't care how long I had it.

It's almost completely opposite. I ordered a 2-door, Badlands, Sasquatch with 2.7 and MID. Probably couldn't be more different, lol.

What's your build and have you received any updates on your order?

Fenway5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have my order there too. 7/19 reservation, Badland Sasquatch High Package,MIC roof. Not looking good to make the cut this year, we'll see. They reached out as soon as they got the demos in for a test drive, had it set up then life got in the way and haven't rescheduled. Figure I get more info from this site than they can give me anyway so not worried about them reaching out about every little thing. Did have to push a little to get my order in, but once they could focus on my order it was handled quick and got confirmation from Ford within minutes.
Wait--they got demos and contacted you? I have not heard a word since May from them when I asked after my order.

They are not building them--so no fault there--but the customer service portion (we have a demo unit - come drive it) is in their hands. They continue to disappoint as a dealer.

Sponsored

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who are you talking to? They only have one guy who can do it... Steve Cunnington
Thanks. I will give Steve a call. The guy I have been emailing stoped responding. My order on ford.com now says "contact dealer" yesterday was different so.....change is good? We will see.

Mark

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a 4 door badlands on order....2.3 with the manual transmission. Only difference is the leather trim and cactus grey paint. I thought the 2.3 and manual was great, it is not a race car after all. Driving it reminded me of driving a mini cooper for the first time, just enough nostalgia with the modern touches to put a smile on my face. I test drove it with my 15 year old son, he has great expectations that it will get passed down for a 16th birthday...fat chance!!!

Mark

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh shit, my bad. I thought you were saying you were also build week 8/9. I'm on the same page now 😜 Well if it's any consolation, I can let you know when it's at the dealer and you can check it out!
Yes that would be great. I need to see it in person, step 1!

About Time

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Supertduty 7.3, 59 Custom 300, 78 550 Backhoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sunset Ford got their demo in. Took it for a quick spin today. Man, it's nice. But, it's not mine. I'm waiting on my BL. But for 20k over sticker it could be yours.
4E7A9BAD-F481-4E31-B898-0C529C57F9CD.jpeg

Finally stopped in on Friday August 20th to check out the 2 door. They had it in the back lot and said it was already sold. Not even a month at the dealer WTH! Anybody know who has a 2 door in western Washington that we can see and test drive?

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow $20k over sticker! Happy dealer unhappy wife!! 😜 I’m just jealous, I’ll sit here and wait! 😭

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How is it sold after 1 month. They are supposed to keep mannequins for 6 months before they can be sold.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah man. We should be a couple of the first around here. Apparently one guy is built through Gus Johnson and awaiting delivery. We're getting close!
I received my Ford confirmation email yesterday for a build week of September 20th. My Base, SAS, 4dr, 2.7l, 10sp is less than a month from production!! I'm incredibly surprised because my reservation date was July 30th. I did switch to the soft-top back in June but figured the best I could do was still probably spring 2022. Maybe I will be one of the first in Spokane afterall!!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I received my Ford confirmation email yesterday for a build week of September 20th. My Base, SAS, 4dr, 2.7l, 10sp is less than a month from production!! I'm incredibly surprised because my reservation date was July 30th. I did switch to the soft-top back in June but figured the best I could do was still probably spring 2022. Maybe I will be one of the first in Spokane afterall!!
You won't be the first, but definitely one of the early deliveries! There's a couple running around town already and 2 were offloaded from the train this week. I got a buddy who works part time unloading vehicles at the train depot.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You won't be the first, but definitely one of the early deliveries! There's a couple running around town already and 2 were offloaded from the train this week. I got a buddy who works part time unloading vehicles at the train depot.
Hoping be on the train Bronco Beard.... My FE is scheduled for the week of the 20th as well.