First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the first time I've seen an allocation number stated for Bowen. Every time I ask, they scoot around the question and ignore that part of my email lol.
Oh wow, interesting! Not sure who your contact is but they were pretty upfront about it when I asked about production, that was in April though. I asked a couple days ago about how scheduling was going and they said slow. Haha.
Sponsored

About Time

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Supertduty 7.3, 59 Custom 300, 78 550 Backhoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice. I hate being proved wrong but in this case I will make an exception.
Someone posted yesterday in this thread that Enumclaw has one at their dealership. Must be hidden inside. I will be going to town Thursday, so will pop in and ask where they have it hiding.
Couldn't wait til Thursday so drove in to see a real "in person" Bronco last night. Cruised the lot and didnt see it. Drove around back and caught an employee who said "Ya, we have one, its in the showroom." So that means I had to go in. I go up front, park, peak my head in the show room and no Bronco. The salesman said its out on a drive and should be back shortly.
Stood outside talking with salesman, anxious as all get out. I dont even remember what we talked about for those 10 minutes. Then it rolled in.
Top down, super cool, backs into parking spot next to me and they toss the key fob to the salesman I was talking to and he said "are you ready for a spin?" I said "No, I was just here to prove to myself that these things are real and am now satisfied now that I seen one and touched it in person and that i was saving myself for the 2door 2.7 as my first test drive".

Last edited:

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like some of you, I'm also with Autonation Ford Bellevue but my experience has been pretty good. I've mostly been working with the GM (Josh) although I was assigned a new sales associate today.

He threw me the key this AM to their mannequin and I took it for a lengthy spin. My production date is August 23rd.

Badlands non-squatch
51326631303_fa278685b4_c.jpg
I couldn't help myself. I drove by today just to see it. I didn't have time to stop and or drive it but the only Broncos I've seen until today were the ones in Tacoma a few months back. Neither of those were a Badlands and that's what I ordered so I HAD to see it.

I'm happy they're finally starting to make their way to the Seattle area. I can't wait!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Friend of mine spotted a Race Red in Issaquah. He works near Evergreen Ford, so that's probably where it came from. Had dealer plates on it.

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered from Ford of Kirkland and they are saying they hare having difficulty getting my order entered into the system. I did the build and sent in the PDF as requested. Am I being impatient or getting the run around? How long did it take to see an update on the Ford order site for you guys?

Thanks,

Mark

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't placed my order yet, but I'll report back in mid-September.

Fenway5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered with Evergreen in Issaquah (7/15 res--1/29 order) Outside of the day I reserved it online (they called within 2 minutes of my reservation online)--the only communication occurs when I badger them for info. Even the order process took me hounding them just so I could come in to place my order.

Have my "order placed" email from Ford, but have not heard a word from Evergreen since my 1/29 order--unless I reach out, and then it takes days for an answer

Order: A51 OBX 4dr/2.7/SAS/LUX/MIC

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm with Gus Johnson also! You in town or? I'm scheduled for build week of 8/9 so hopefully I see it in September.
Build week of 8/9!! Sooo close. Yeah I'm in Spokane. Getting sick of people sending me pics of Sports too. I want everyone to see the real 2021 full size.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Build week of 8/9!! Sooo close. Yeah I'm in Spokane. Getting sick of people sending me pics of Sports too. I want everyone to see the real 2021 full size.
Hell yeah man. We should be a couple of the first around here. Apparently one guy is built through Gus Johnson and awaiting delivery. We're getting close!

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a build date of 8/20 for mine through Ford of Kirkland. Hope it gets built on schedule.

Ford Bronco Seattle area ford dealers E616E8CF-F7F9-4A7E-AC3C-5D0A618FCF38

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah man. We should be a couple of the first around here. Apparently one guy is built through Gus Johnson and awaiting delivery. We're getting close!
My reservation date in 7/30 so the closest Ill get for a while is spotting you and your bronco on the road. Im hoping with the soft top addition now I get mine by April next year in time for Spring. Any longer and Im going to go crazy.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My reservation date in 7/30 so the closest Ill get for a while is spotting you and your bronco on the road. Im hoping with the soft top addition now I get mine by April next year in time for Spring. Any longer and Im going to go crazy.
Oh shit, my bad. I thought you were saying you were also build week 8/9. I'm on the same page now 😜 Well if it's any consolation, I can let you know when it's at the dealer and you can check it out!

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered with Evergreen in Issaquah (7/15 res--1/29 order) Outside of the day I reserved it online (they called within 2 minutes of my reservation online)--the only communication occurs when I badger them for info. Even the order process took me hounding them just so I could come in to place my order.

Have my "order placed" email from Ford, but have not heard a word from Evergreen since my 1/29 order--unless I reach out, and then it takes days for an answer

Order: A51 OBX 4dr/2.7/SAS/LUX/MIC
Have my order there too. 7/19 reservation, Badland Sasquatch High Package,MIC roof. Not looking good to make the cut this year, we'll see. They reached out as soon as they got the demos in for a test drive, had it set up then life got in the way and haven't rescheduled. Figure I get more info from this site than they can give me anyway so not worried about them reaching out about every little thing. Did have to push a little to get my order in, but once they could focus on my order it was handled quick and got confirmation from Ford within minutes.

akusp

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F140
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with Gus Johnson also! You in town or? I'm scheduled for build week of 8/9 so hopefully I see it in September.
Wendle Ford BL built 07/16 now waiting with many others. I have yet to see one in person. BTW Wendle has been good so far!
Sponsored