First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
You won't be the first, but definitely one of the early deliveries! There's a couple running around town already and 2 were offloaded from the train this week. I got a buddy who works part time unloading vehicles at the train depot.
Any updates De Brus?

I found out from GusJohnson my build week got bumped to a blend date of Oct 19th w/ an ETA of delivery on Nov 22nd. They have 13 orders on the short list. I sure hope you didn't get bumped. I saw my first non demo Bronco in Spokane last week. I acted like a 5 year old at Christmas, pretty sure my wife was embarrassed.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any updates De Brus?

I found out from GusJohnson my build week got bumped to a blend date of Oct 19th w/ an ETA of delivery on Nov 22nd. They have 13 orders on the short list. I sure hope you didn't get bumped. I saw my first non demo Bronco in Spokane last week. I acted like a 5 year old at Christmas, pretty sure my wife was embarrassed.
Oh I’m certain you’ll have yours before my FE. My tip is scheduled to be replaced in November, probably looking at a December delivery. I’ve been built since the 13th of September which puts me at the end of the line for dirt mountain detainees. It’s fucked if I’m honest.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine is probably in Minnesota/Wisconsin on the train. Shipped on 9/22

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a build date in the next 2 weeks! What was your wait time on shipment/delivery? I’m trying not to check daily!

Sponsored

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh I’m certain you’ll have yours before my FE. My tip is scheduled to be replaced in November, probably looking at a December delivery. I’ve been built since the 13th of September which puts me at the end of the line for dirt mountain detainees. It’s fucked if I’m honest.
Ah Man! Sorry to hear. Merry X-Mas!!!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ah Man! Sorry to hear. Merry X-Mas!!!
Ha that’s what my poor wife said, trying to make me feel better after hearing my year long excitement turn to disappointment. "Just think, you’ll be giving yourself the best Christmas gift ever”. 🎅
Sponsored