First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone in the Seattle-area gotten their Bronco wrapped with PPF yet? I just took delivery a week ago and would like to get it wrapped pretty soon. Metropolitan Detail is scheduling out in January already and that's probably too long from now considering all the rocks and debris on our roads (not to mention all of the logging road's I'll be cruising). Any good places I should check out?
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone in the Seattle-area gotten their Bronco wrapped with PPF yet? I just took delivery a week ago and would like to get it wrapped pretty soon. Metropolitan Detail is scheduling out in January already and that's probably too long from now considering all the rocks and debris on our roads (not to mention all of the logging road's I'll be cruising). Any good places I should check out?
Mudflaps and wait for MD?

They are the best in the area

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try NW auto salon or Park Place auto salon?

Only tried NWAS, but have an appt with Park Place for Nov when my rig arrives

Sponsored

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been taking my cars to Benchmark Auto Salon in Lynnwood for the last numbers of years, but this is my 1st for PPF. Dropped off on Monday, and I should be picking it up tomorrow.

You can called and ask for Katie, she has always been the person who sent me quotes.

Ford Bronco Seattle-area PPF IMG_2318

Ford Bronco Seattle-area PPF IMG_2323

Ford Bronco Seattle-area PPF IMG_2344

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been taking my cars to Benchmark Auto Salon in Lynnwood for the last numbers of years, but this is my 1st for PPF. Dropped off on Monday, and I should be picking it up tomorrow.

You can called and ask for Katie, she has always been the person who sent me quotes.

This was the exact thread I logged in to find! Looking for wrap options around Seattle. Just talked to Katie, seems like reasonable pricing. I want a clear wrap, she recommended XPEL Ultimate Plus. Wish I had time to stop by there to see your ride wrapped! How many cars have you had done there?

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was the exact thread I logged in to find! Looking for wrap options around Seattle. Just talked to Katie, seems like reasonable pricing. I want a clear wrap, she recommended XPEL Ultimate Plus. Wish I had time to stop by there to see your ride wrapped! How many cars have you had done there?
This is my 1st Wrap, but they have been putting Ceramic coat on my 3 of my other cars in the past few years.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my 1st Wrap, but they have been putting Ceramic coat on my 3 of my other cars in the past few years.
What do you plan to do on top of the wrap? Wax or ceramic?

OP
OP
AlpineFisher

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can I ask what you were quoted? APC Auto Spa in Monroe quoted $5,700 for a full wrap using STEK.

Sponsored

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I ask what you were quoted? APC Auto Spa in Monroe quoted $5,700 for a full wrap using STEK.
I don't want to upset any vendors by sharing exact pricing, but my quote was over $1K less than yours.

Anyone up for a group buy with one of these shops? I haven't done PPF before, don't know the product or shops in the area so very open to suggestions. Just sent a note to Katie at Benchmark Auto Salon to see what she can do if I brought in 5 or 10 Broncos. Seems like we could easily find 5 people. We'd have to find a kickback for @chobit , maybe we each have to buy Eddy a beer (or 3)?

Let me know!!

OP
OP
AlpineFisher

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't want to upset any vendors by sharing exact pricing, but my quote was over $1K less than yours.

Anyone up for a group buy with one of these shops? I haven't done PPF before, don't know the product or shops in the area so very open to suggestions. Just sent a note to Katie at Benchmark Auto Salon to see what she can do if I brought in 5 or 10 Broncos. Seems like we could easily find 5 people. We'd have to find a kickback for @chobit , maybe we each have to buy Eddy a beer (or 3)?

Let me know!!
I'd be interested! I've never done PPF before either. Pricing seems to be all over the board.

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you plan to do on top of the wrap? Wax or ceramic?
I can't afford to spend more, so I'll see how well it goes without anything over it for now.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me know!!
I'm interested in doing PPF matte over A51.....near Woodinville

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joy on the group buy. Said the price was already very competitive.
Sponsored