Seattle Bronco media event

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I think you guys solved it. It’s a special Filson Bronco. Prob nothing we can buy other than accessories

Advertisement

FliPkAZe

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner
New vehicle sponsorship with the Seahawks and its going to be displayed on the newly unveiled "Ford Fan Deck" this week? One can dream right?
kt70kpaxpxogsxc9prhl.jpg

FliPkAZe

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner
Honestly I would not be surprised AT ALL if it was a Microsoft one-off for an Xbox event. They have a strong partnership with Microsoft and an exclusive event to generate interest from the techies out here would be the smartest thing they could do. I cant wait to see Badlands decked out with unused tents, hi-lifts and traction boards all over the campus I work at! (not talking trash, I honestly feel like the parking lot is a car show sometimes)

shieldsy

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT; '17 Alltrack
Looking back at the sticker tease from July...it is interesting that we have seen an Outer Banks fishing concept and a Badlands overland concept...both in the color of their sticker.

If that is more than just coincidence then I predict we will see a Big Bend concept in green (bottom middle) and Wildtrak concept in white (bottom right).

L8apex

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST
Looking back at the sticker tease from July...it is interesting that we have seen an Outer Banks fishing concept and a Badlands overland concept...both in the color of their sticker.

If that is more than just coincidence then I predict we will see a Big Bend concept in green (bottom middle) and Wildtrak concept in white (bottom right).

716b5e0c-fb2e-4b6f-b413-febe30a0b448-jpeg.jpg
It's the Marmot and Filson stickers that throw me for the biggest loop. I've heard nothing about Marmot rumors.

Edit: Apparently Marmot is taking care of the apprarel. https://www.motor1.com/news/405959/2021-ford-bronco-launch-apparel/

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco ... yet
Clubs

FliPkAZe

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4Runner
I’m changing my vote to U.S. Forest Service Filson Edition.
I have never been drawn to pay a premium for a special edition before but this would probably change that. I mean looking at the Jeep with Filson interior it checks all the boxes.
AB2F2453-37BD-48F3-9046-E46006F3A4CA.jpeg

Link to past thread about Filson partnership

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Am I missing something? Other than speculation and words from the truck driver, do we have any confirmation that something is happening in Seattle? When is it? What is Ford saying?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

I have never been drawn to pay a premium for a special edition before but this would probably change that. I mean looking at the Jeep with Filson interior it checks all the boxes.
AB2F2453-37BD-48F3-9046-E46006F3A4CA.jpeg

Link to past thread about Filson partnership
Likely won't check the "value" box.

That's my concern. If this is a Filson Bronco like that Jeep in your photo its going to be 💸💸💸💸💸

OP
damarble

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac, 13 Edge, 09 Focus, 07 Explorer
Clubs

Am I missing something? Other than speculation and words from the truck driver, do we have any confirmation that something is happening in Seattle? When is it? What is Ford saying?
Nobody seems to know anything and there's been no official word that I've seen.

Spooled

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Clubs

716b5e0c-fb2e-4b6f-b413-febe30a0b448-jpeg.jpg
The badlands sticker is VB, not A51 so...

Advertisement

Advertisement