Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Answer to that is over 62k for a 21 Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks (non SAS). Over 7k miles.

The first "Bronco" that was a total loss was our 21 Bronco Sport Big Bend. With around the same mileage we basically received original MSRP.

Hopefully we will be taking delivery of another Bronco closer to the end of next month. So this works out okay for us. I'm grateful that it did. A lot of people didn't fair as well down here in SWFL =/.
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Answer to that is over 62k for a 21 Bronco 2 Door Outer Banks (non SAS). Over 7k miles.

The first "Bronco" that was a total loss was our 21 Bronco Sport Big Bend. With around the same mileage we basically received original MSRP.

Hopefully we will be taking delivery of another Bronco closer to the end of next month. So this works out okay for us. I'm grateful that it did. A lot of people didn't fair as well down here in SWFL =/.
Holy shit they totaled your broncos? I had mine in my garage in Venice which wasnā€™t hit nearly has hard as Ft Myers, but it was still 8 hrs of 100mph winds and 16.5ā€ of rain. Iā€™m sorry

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Neighbors had an adjuster out real quick and told us they were basically totalling anything with water over the sills.

Bronco Sport was lit up like a Christmas tree but still ran. We figured it would be a goner.

Ford Bronco Second Bronco totaled from Hurrican Ian.  What is fair market value: Answer. C9FBC82F-F541-413D-AC50-1184FF93698F
Ford Bronco Second Bronco totaled from Hurrican Ian.  What is fair market value: Answer. 195B7E62-9648-4A20-A2FF-7489758419AC

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We may get snow up here In MN but we don't deal with that shit... my house is elevated too so it'd take a lot of water to get up that high

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We may get snow up here In MN but we don't deal with that shit... my house is elevated too so it'd take a lot of water to get up that high
Afterwards I asked my wife how much home she thought we could afford back in Iowa šŸ˜‚. She said we're not moving.

We're out supporting our favorite restaurant in Cape Coral. Outside seating only, and if you don't mind the background of utility vehicles, it's quite beautiful.

Ford Bronco Second Bronco totaled from Hurrican Ian.  What is fair market value: Answer. 7ACF9748-856D-43AD-955B-8C0990CE21C3

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck , hopefully all goes well with dealing with insurance adjusters. I definitely feel for everyone down there who suffered a lost. Itā€™s such a beautiful part of the country.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yikes! Whenever we have one headed our way I move all my vehicles to where I work, it's one of the highest bluffs in the city. For Ian I had everything up about 5' off the ground but luckily it didn't hit it us.

Unfortunately though I lost allot in Matthew, we had just moved to the area and into our house plus we bugged out. Came back home and had water marks a little over 3' in the garage/lower area of the house. We stayed for Irma and watched my yard get flooded with about 3' all the way out over the road, not fun.

For those on the coast I think we get somewhat used to the threat but not the destruction afterwards. Sorry you lost a couple of your cars but glad you and your family made it thru unscathed.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume having it on 10-12" ramps would have saved it from the water.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Holy shit they totaled your broncos? I had mine in my garage in Venice which wasnā€™t hit nearly has hard as Ft Myers, but it was still 8 hrs of 100mph winds and 16.5ā€ of rain. Iā€™m sorry
Did you see how high the water was up on his broncos?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the justification for leaving vehicles behind? Bronco can be flat towed. Where I live, I make it a priority to get a second set of aluminum wheels mated with snow tires. If I lived in Florida, I would make towing/trailer equipment a priority.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The photo looks below fording depth. Iā€™m confused.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds right. My first G6, yellow 2 Dr Obx, totaled out at $66K but had a bit more in options, its list was mid $50's, so $10grand over sticker. It also had maybe 1300 miles on the odometer. It has been almost a year, so I'm a little bit sketchy on the milage. Think I'd had it less than 3 weeks.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We had two vehicles at our Naples condo
Ford Bronco Second Bronco totaled from Hurrican Ian.  What is fair market value: Answer. 5B122F4E-A84B-400C-8E71-40BB1E47B83C
totaled from Ian and Iā€™m damn glad because one was a low speed electric vehicle - basically an adult Barbie Jeep that my wife and daughters loved but I hated. USAA paid us $3k more than our purchase price 11 months ago and it pays for more than half of my Eruption Green/OBX/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7/LUX that is scheduled for the week of 11/14. :)
Sponsored