Sponsored

Second dealer (backup reservation) used my reservation to place an order.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They told me to contact them and let them know what specs I want so they can make he changes.

But I’m only buying one Bronco, so what would be the proper way to handle this second reservation?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cancel it

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you've already ordered yours, is it that big of a deal? Granted, they should have asked. Mine asked and I allowed them to have my later res for dealer stock.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you've already ordered yours, is it that big of a deal? Granted, they should have asked. Mine asked and I allowed them to have my later res for dealer stock.
That is very generous of you of forgoing the $100 refund and letting them gain inventory.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it’s a dick move to let them game the system to get dealer stock, instead of letting reservation holders move up and get them like intended.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is very generous of you of forgoing the $100 refund and letting them gain inventory.
Already got the refund when I transferred the reservation from another dealership.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Already got the refund when I transferred the reservation from another dealership.
Well, it’s a dick move to let them game the system to get dealer stock, instead of letting reservation holders move up and get them like intended.
They've been very fair and upfront and don't have a ton of reservations compared to other dealers so yeah I did them a favor. It's a very late reservation and last I checked, people can still reserve a Bronco right now. Those who haven't reserved one by now probably aren't going to so save your indignation.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

They've been very fair and upfront and don't have a ton of reservations compared to other dealers so yeah I did them a favor. It's a very late reservation and last I checked, people can still reserve a Bronco right now. Those who haven't reserved one by now probably aren't going to so save your indignation.
Still scummy thing to do since:
1. If the expect to sell it to you they get penalized
2. It takes away a Bronco, allocation, and supplies from someone else

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This could be fun.🍿🍻
Sponsored