Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone seen a one piece cargo liner that has an integrated 2nd row seat back protector? I found this in a google search, but can't find something similar for the Bronco. I would also love this for my 20 Expedition. Since the seat backs are carpet, a simple velcro would hold it in place...

0a6cc4f056c1a9d45c4fc94bab011f27.jpg
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone seen a one piece cargo liner that has an integrated 2nd row seat back protector? I found this in a google search, but can't find something similar for the Bronco. I would also love this for my 20 Expedition. Since the seat backs are carpet, a simple velcro would hold it in place...

Ford Bronco Second Row Seat Back Protectors 0a6cc4f056c1a9d45c4fc94bab011f27
i would love to get those too if there are any out there

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been meaning to post on this for a little while. I had a Canvasback seat / cargo area cover for my 2011 4Runner that worked great. Not rubber, but water proof and washable. I inquired about them designing a product for the Bronco and they let me know when they had them available.

They were also great when I gave them feedback that my Bronco model had no carpeting so I only needed the seat backs and not the cargo area. They designed an option specifically for the no carpet models.

Great company to work with and the product works well.

https://www.canvasback.com/ford-bronco-4door-39516.html

Ford Bronco Second Row Seat Back Protectors CanvasBack4

Ford Bronco Second Row Seat Back Protectors CanvasBack3

Ford Bronco Second Row Seat Back Protectors CanvasBack2

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been meaning to post on this for a little while. I had a Canvasback seat / cargo area cover for my 2011 4Runner that worked great. Not rubber, but water proof and washable. I inquired about them designing a product for the Bronco and they let me know when they had them available.

They were also great when I gave them feedback that my Bronco model had no carpeting so I only needed the seat backs and not the cargo area. They designed an option specifically for the no carpet models.

Can you post photo of rear seats up from the door? I’d love to see what it looks like from passenger view.

Are these Velcro?

Sponsored

llanier44

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 FX4; 2007 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a “pet protector” that is waterproof and covers the cargo area and back of rear seats. Not using it daily, just when I fold the seats down for loading big items in the back. Was about $100 from Petco I think

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now they need to make one for the 2 door model.

BadKat

Badlands
First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered a set for my 2 door from Canvasback! They don't list just the seat back covers by themselves, but I used the chat function on their site, and they created a page for just what I needed right away! I have the rubber cargo area mat (badlands), so I didn't need the whole cargo coverage. Super easy to deal with and very friendly. I'll post pics once it arrives and I get it installed!
@OregonHighlander - rejoice! They have this for us too! (seems like most people went 4 door, huh?)

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered a set for my 2 door from Canvasback! They don't list just the seat back covers by themselves, but I used the chat function on their site, and they created a page for just what I needed right away! I have the rubber cargo area mat (badlands), so I didn't need the whole cargo coverage. Super easy to deal with and very friendly. I'll post pics once it arrives and I get it installed!
@OregonHighlander - rejoice! They have this for us too! (seems like most people went 4 door, huh?)
Thank you for that information and photos will be appreciated. Do they have a link now for just the seatbacks? Thanks again!!!

Sponsored

BadKat

Badlands
First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for that information and photos will be appreciated. Do they have a link now for just the seatbacks? Thanks again!!!
I think they just create the listing when requested, like they did for me. Maybe if enough of us ask for them it'll be listed all the time?

Moyer22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ooh these are nice! Do they wash easy/hold up in the washing machine? I really want to get the liner for the whole back but it is pricey!

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed the mabett version this morning. It doesn't fit 100% accurately but appears to be better fitting, looking, and protecting than the canvas back version...

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just installed the mabett version this morning. It doesn't fit 100% accurately but appears to be better fitting, looking, and protecting than the canvas back version...
I picked up that same Mabett version with the flap option for $119.00 and it fits perfect.

What did not line up on your Bronco?
Sponsored

Last edited: