Sponsored

Secret surprise Bronco coming from Ford?

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put bigger than a 2.0 in it and I'm cancelling my 4 door preorder. That thing is awesome.
My wife has the 2.0T in Her Lincoln MKC. Plenty fast.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think he's talking about the Warthog. Which we will be pleasantly surprised when they take the camouflage off. I'm Hoping for a First Edition without Navy Pier interior. ?
Ford Bronco Secret surprise Bronco coming from Ford? af1feabe575c98795c59b6dc943cd480
FE Warthog comes in Cyber Orange only with rapid red leather interior and kelly green dash. Sorry.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have to include a picture for reference for those that don't browse the Warthog sub-forum. While the image is a render, there was a member here in the Arizona area (I think) that had spotted one that looked like the rendered photo. They were certain that it wasn't the camo-Warthog.
Ford Bronco Secret surprise Bronco coming from Ford? af1feabe575c98795c59b6dc943cd480
Looks too much like a toyota 4runner to me.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really, now that you posted a side by side pic, there are not much similarities all.
SportHog v 4Runner
real bumpers v integrated & plastic covered
wrap around grill v gaping manta ray mouth
round fender arches v flat
long roof rack v short
shortened rear window v regular height
no rear spoiler v rear spoiler
flat ass v bubble butt
different rocker panels, different second row windows, etc, etc
Besides, 4 wheels & 4 doors I will concede that the c-pillars are similar
Escape in off road drag vs actual BOF 4x4...

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have to include a picture for reference for those that don't browse the Warthog sub-forum. While the image is a render, there was a member here in the Arizona area (I think) that had spotted one that looked like the rendered photo. They were certain that it wasn't the camo-Warthog.
That is actually not too bad looking, beefy with nice lines. I guess with all the BL/WT/FE interior multicolored mess options, I should at least look at the Sport to see what they did on the inside? The Sport is NOT for me, but wonder if it was the same interior color scheme interior group?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is actually not too bad looking, beefy with nice lines. I guess with all the BL/WT/FE interior multicolored mess options, I should at least look at the Sport to see what they did on the inside? The Sport is NOT for me, but wonder if it was the same interior color scheme interior group?
The BL is the top trim (not counting FE as they are sold out). FE still has the terrible Navy Pier so Big Bronco FE holders don't feel left out. But the BL + BL has a nice interior. I was considering one back in August, but I just couldn't get past the dated tech (SYNC 3 on a MY21 is no bueno) and the small 2.0 at the price point of near $40K.

I'm going to continue to watch the Sport trim especially if a SportHog comes to fruition. Even if a SportHog isn't released, it will be interesting to watch what changes are in store. I'm still getting a Bronco, but have no reservation parking a Sport next to it.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The surprise is a fully functioning B&P including accessories, but entirely in Spanish.
If that means that I have to quickly learn spanish then I'm all for it!
Sponsored