Sponsored

Seeing Cyber Orange in person before ordering?

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I saw the Cyber Orange photos of the Bronco, I was sold, it looks like a nice yellow. But the computer generated images on Ford's site and some images of the Mach-e show a horrible orange color that I do not like so far.

Does anyone know if there will be any production Cyber Orange vehicles that will be available to look at in person before it is time to order? Bronco Sport or Mach-e perhaps?
Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First deliveries of both Bronco Sport and Mach-E are expected to be in December sometime, the same month that Bronco ordering starts. So you may be able to see it at a dealer before ordering if Bronco ordering comes later in December.

OP
OP
Jhuff

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First deliveries of both Bronco Sport and Mach-E are expected to be in December sometime, the same month that Bronco ordering starts. So you may be able to see it at a dealer before ordering if Bronco ordering comes later in December.

This is great news. Thank you!

I just can't believe (or don't want to) that that this gorgeous yellow (in full daylight) can turn into the pastel orange as shown in Ford's renderings.

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think i'm all in on cyber orange. I liked the orange fury color they had on the mustang and this just looks like a more yellow version of that

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great news. Thank you!

I just can't believe (or don't want to) that that this gorgeous yellow (in full daylight) can turn into the pastel orange as shown in Ford's renderings.
A lot of these colors also have big differences in perception because we all have different monitors and generally see colors individually to begin with

A sunny yellow mellowed orange would look great but guessing it slants more orangey since that is in the name

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jhuff

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think i'm all in on cyber orange. I liked the orange fury color they had on the mustang and this just looks like a more yellow version of that
That Fury Orange looks very similar, especially the transition to a more gold/orange in darker lighting. I will definitely be looking around in an attempt to see this in person.

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That Fury Orange looks very similar, especially the transition to a more gold/orange in darker lighting. I will definitely be looking around in an attempt to see this in person.
Fury orange looks great in person

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I saw the Cyber Orange photos of the Bronco, I was sold, it looks like a nice yellow. But the computer generated images on Ford's site and some images of the Mach-e show a horrible orange color that I do not like so far.

Does anyone know if there will be any production Cyber Orange vehicles that will be available to look at in person before it is time to order? Bronco Sport or Mach-e perhaps?
u725_21_cyber_orange_env_30.jpg

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cyber Orange is a metallic pearl tri-coat paint that costs extra and will look different in shades of light and dark. This pic was taken at dusk and the camera flash was used. The front fender in the light is yellow and the back fender without as much light is orange.

Ford Bronco Seeing Cyber Orange in person before ordering? 3CA19D2B-EFE1-415E-9995-004B699A8C00

Paint sample:
Ford Bronco Seeing Cyber Orange in person before ordering? Screenshot (1366)

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool, thanks for posting that view
No problem, I have reserved a Bronco myself and was curious about seeing the Cyber Orange in person too. I was so shocked to get to see one at the Dunes! It looks great in person.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got to see one in person this weekend
I'm sure you'd seen photos/clips of Cyber Orange before you actually saw it in person. How did the 'Real Thing' compare to your expectations??

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure you'd seen photos/clips of Cyber Orange before you actually saw it in person. How did the 'Real Thing' compare to your expectations??
It was pretty much what I expected, the orange has a bit of yellow in it that makes the orange seem more muted. My video seems to show the color pretty true to in person.
Sponsored