Sponsored

Seeing Cyber Orange in person before ordering?

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to see one in person this weekend at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes:
So big question I have is... side by side, the Mojito Jeep looks a bit smaller than the Bronco, is that all because of the off set position between them? The Bronco was a bit forward compared. What’s the lift/tires on the Mojito?
Sponsored

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So big question I have is... side by side, the Mojito Jeep looks a bit smaller than the Bronco, is that all because of the off set position between them? The Bronco was a bit forward compared. What’s the lift/tires on the Mojito?
I think the Bronco seems a bit "bloated" compared to the JL, but I will say the perspective of the photo makes it seem more exagerated. My Mojito is a stock height Rubicon on 35" tires, so it will compare nicely to the Badlands Bronco with the 35's from the Sasquatch package.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should I be concerned about orange peel on a Cyber Orange vehicle from the factory? And let's say my Bronco comes with orange peel from the factory? What are my options? Should I refuse delivery until it's corrected?

I was watching this video on the 2021 Bronco in Cyber Orange and anytime the camera goes in close to the Bronco you can just see it's riddled with orange peel. I know this is a pre-production model.

My wife bought a 2018 VW Tiguan in Habanero Orange and it was riddled in orange peel. The wife bought it before I saw it or I would have stopped her. The dealership cut/polished it but didn't fix it. They refused to repaint it. Big orange vehicle it stands out when the light hits it.

Video:

(Time stamp of close up showing orange peel is at 3:16 and again at 3:52 in the video. )

Resized_20190906_001952.jpeg

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the Cyber Orange at The Michigan Assembly Plant. It is a Yellowish Orange and it is Metallic. I am sure it was a rushed paint job just to get it out the door. That will be the color I am choosing for my Bronco.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had Platinum, White, and Granite Gray for about 17 years. I had a Red Convertible w/white Top for a year and I’m very ready to get that punch you in the face color.

I looked longingly at the Lime Green Challenger for a while, but being married w/a little one means I’m arguing uphill on that. Somehow, I was able to convince her a 2-Door Bronco was a great idea:LOL::ROFLMAO:

but, I’m set... bring on my Cyber Orange 2-Door Badlands!

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the Cyber Orange at The Michigan Assembly Plant. It is a Yellowish Orange and it is Metallic. ...
No cyber yellow for me.

I guess it would have to be OJ style instead, and I'll start looking at wrap shops and get some orange film samples.

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No cyber yellow for me.

I guess it would have to be OJ style instead, and I'll start looking at wrap shops and get some orange film samples.
If you plan to wrap it, be sure to order the truck in black. It makes wrapping easier and cheaper.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I saw the Cyber Orange photos of the Bronco, I was sold, it looks like a nice yellow. But the computer generated images on Ford's site and some images of the Mach-e show a horrible orange color that I do not like so far.

Does anyone know if there will be any production Cyber Orange vehicles that will be available to look at in person before it is time to order? Bronco Sport or Mach-e perhaps?
I read that the 2021 Rangers will come in Cyber Orange and those should be out in a couple months.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't depend on the Colorizer to give you an idea of what these look like. Big differences between those renders and videos/photos. (E.g. Area 51 looks gray/green/blue in Colorizer but photos show it far more blue.)

A lot of these colors look very different depending on lighting. Cactus Gray in particular, but the Cyber has some real variety to it as well.

There's quite a few videos showing off Cyber Orange that should give you a much better idea of how it looks with light playing off of it. And you may get the opportunity to check it out on a Sport before you have to order.

To all those that say Cyber Orange is actually yellow (and I was one of them), it looks yellow until you see an actual yellow vehicle. IMO, it rides the line between yellow and orange and has fast become my color of choice.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you plan to wrap it, be sure to order the truck in black. It makes wrapping easier and cheaper.
That seems unlikely, considering I'd want trim and the roof to be white.

Black and orange isn't bad, but it's not the high visibility combo I had in mind.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I saw the Cyber Orange photos of the Bronco, I was sold, it looks like a nice yellow. But the computer generated images on Ford's site and some images of the Mach-e show a horrible orange color that I do not like so far.

Does anyone know if there will be any production Cyber Orange vehicles that will be available to look at in person before it is time to order? Bronco Sport or Mach-e perhaps?
Why did you think cyber orange is yellow it’s called cyber orange and it’s far from horrible google grabber orange it’s close to that color I got a grabber orange mustang gt and it’s a beautiful color

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why did you think cyber orange is yellow it’s called cyber orange and it’s far from horrible google grabber orange it’s close to that color I got a grabber orange mustang gt and it’s a beautiful color
Grabber Orange is a Great Color. Had a Grabber orange for 11 years in the Family. Here is a Photo of that color on our car.

37743A14-01D0-4B26-813F-FD279E32F146.jpeg

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will cyber orange be an upgrade paint? Meaning extra charge for it?