Sponsored

Seeing Cyber Orange in person before ordering?

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Levine I believe did tweet there would be possible viewing locations for some models before the order date. Fingers are crossed.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. Levine I believe did tweet there would be possible viewing locations for some models before the order date. Fingers are crossed.
Video:

(Time stamp of close up showing orange peel is at 3:16 and again at 3:52 in the video. )

Hey SVT_GRL , isn't one of your concerns the storage in a 2 door? did you watch the video in post 18??? Shows a pretty decent view of the rear storage in a 2 door.....but not the seats down .... even at that, they're zoomed in so tight most of the time it's hard to make heads or tails of anything...but it's something.
Disregard if I have you confused with somebody else...lol

designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none-wrecked
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I saw the Cyber Orange photos of the Bronco, I was sold, it looks like a nice yellow. But the computer generated images on Ford's site and some images of the Mach-e show a horrible orange color that I do not like so far.

Does anyone know if there will be any production Cyber Orange vehicles that will be available to look at in person before it is time to order? Bronco Sport or Mach-e perhaps?
So ... my husband somehow conned me into really wanting a Bronco - not sure how he managed that, but now I do. He insisting I get the "cyber orange" though I rather preferred rapid red. But... my last car was red, so he is kind of starting to sway me over to cyber orange. THEN - he tells me he'll call it the "short bus" as a nickname... UM WAIT - NO!!! Yet - this is the color he wants me to get??? But now I just can't get that out of my mind and I already reserved cyber orange in a badlands - UGHHHH. I'd love to see it as well, but I am not sure I can get past the short bus thought now...

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So ... my husband somehow conned me into really wanting a Bronco - not sure how he managed that, but now I do. He insisting I get the "cyber orange" though I rather preferred rapid red. But... my last car was red, so he is kind of starting to sway me over to cyber orange. THEN - he tells me he'll call it the "short bus" as a nickname... UM WAIT - NO!!! Yet - this is the color he wants me to get??? But now I just can't get that out of my mind and I already reserved cyber orange in a badlands - UGHHHH. I'd love to see it as well, but I am not sure I can get past the short bus thought now...
See if you can get a viewing of a Bronco Sport in CO if your dealer gets one in. That's my plan.

designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none-wrecked
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See if you can get a viewing of a Bronco Sport in CO if your dealer gets one in. That's my plan.
I pre-ordered a sport, so mine would be one of those coming in Dec (I hope). It's cool though - if I can embarass my teen with the "short bus" or that keeps her from driving it - maybe it's all good. I guess I'm ready to live that short bus life.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You just have to rock that name and own it; a custom license plate to go with it: SHRTBUS

Sponsored

designermama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none-wrecked
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You just have to rock that name and own it; a custom license plate to go with it: SHRTBUS
LOL - I feel like somehow that is probably already taken by a yellow hummer somewhere. Maybe a magic schoolbus/yellow submarine/big bird/rubber duckie - I'll for sure either have to rock it or quickly divert attention from the short bus look to a different moniker very quickly.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shart Bus? You really wanna advertise that?

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

B. Ron CO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
More than most of the colors Cyber Orange should probably be seen before ordering – ideally in different lighting conditions – especially as an extra cost paint. As someone who loves orange and wouldn’t want a yellow vehicle in the pictures I’m seeing of the Bronco and Sport in CO it sometimes looks really nice but more often looks too yellow. I suspect those who like yellow and don’t want orange would probably say it often looks too orange.

Contrast with a color like Antimatter Blue which also varies quite a bit in pictures. If it only ever looked dark blue in bright sunlight and looked black the rest of the time it wouldn’t be as significant an issue as blue is a much less polarizing color than orange (or yellow). And – according to the color chart – there isn’t an extra cost for AMB.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So long as it’s yours and you are the driver... lol. People sleeved made fun of the shirt bus drivers, just the riders lol
Sponsored