chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So we know this pic is a lie... Top line mentions "Stockpiling" parts... since when?
Ford must be using "powerful" words to ease the stress people are feeling šŸ˜… . I sent that pick of the email to the dealership and they verified they got it from their manager and that it is legit
Sponsored

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we know this pic is a lie... Top line mentions "Stockpiling" parts... since when?
That's an Email a user got from Ford last week I took from another thread. But believe what you want.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

possible shift given the size of actual orders stockpiled / queued I could see it being requested of vendors who cant meet JIT schedules.
Ford must be using "powerful" words to ease the stress people are feeling šŸ˜… . I sent that pick of the email to the dealership and they verified they got it from their manager and that it is legit
That's an Email a user got from Ford last week I took from another thread. But believe what you want.
Maybe it's because I don't belong to Facebook, or any social media for that matter (minus my Twitter account šŸ˜ˆ) and that's why NO ONE caught the sarcasm in my post.

Ford states they are STOCKPILING parts. Yet we have ALL of these deadly sins preventing our builds..MIC is quickly becoming a huge problem for Ford. And come on... tow package? What? There a shortage of wires now?

So let me rephrase, the pic is NOT false, the 1st sentence shown in the pic is a COMPLETE LIE! Ford isn't stockpiling shit, well other than F-Series trucks that are 1/2 built and sitting in parking lots and stuff.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope this bronco is going to be worth the wait I know itā€™s not the same type of vehicle but the 2022 Acura MDX type s is starting to call my name but Iā€™m going to stick it out the Ford Explorer st is starting to look tempting too but once agagin Iā€™m going to stick with the beautiful bronco I built and keep saving money untill I get it

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We knew scheduling was happening Thursday. Same process as in April. Well get a preview today/tomorrow and orders scheduled 5/13. Production weeks will vary, but we're looking at July scheduling.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
We knew scheduling was happening Thursday. Same process as in April. Well get a preview today/tomorrow and orders scheduled 5/13. Production weeks will vary, but we're looking at July scheduling.
Just got the email from Dearborn. No Bronco scheduling this week. No previews coming tomorrow so no need for anyone to be holding their breath.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got the email from Dearborn. No Bronco scheduling this week. No previews coming tomorrow so no need for anyone to be holding their breath.
That's an update I hadn't seen.

Edit: Just got the scheduling email, you are correct.

Double edit: I must have mixed my dates up, scheduling is next week for July production.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ha ha... go back to my original post (where everyone missed the sarcasm)... Stockpiling... since when? Just started that today?

Every day brings a new challenge, and every day makes this debacle worse. Luckily it's limited to the people on this forum that see this day in and day out, we are only a small fraction of those who have orders on hand.

Yay Ford!! BTW, I need more die cast toys and gift cards šŸ˜

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha ha... go back to my original post (where everyone missed the sarcasm)... Stockpiling... since when? Just started that today?

Every day brings a new challenge, and every day makes this debacle worse. Luckily it's limited to the people on this forum that see this day in and day out, we are only a small fraction of those who have orders on hand.

Yay Ford!! BTW, I need more die cast toys and gift cards šŸ˜
good. I hope the general public doesn't know what is going on that way they all don't change to soft tops and screw everything up.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe it's because I don't belong to Facebook, or any social media for that matter (minus my Twitter account šŸ˜ˆ) and that's why NO ONE caught the sarcasm in my post.

Ford states they are STOCKPILING parts. Yet we have ALL of these deadly sins preventing our builds..MIC is quickly becoming a huge problem for Ford. And come on... tow package? What? There a shortage of wires now?

So let me rephrase, the pic is NOT false, the 1st sentence shown in the pic is a COMPLETE LIE! Ford isn't stockpiling shit, well other than F-Series trucks that are 1/2 built and sitting in parking lots and stuff.
How do you know they arenā€™t stockpiling the parts that are currently being produced while waiting on the parts that are holding things up?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you know they arenā€™t stockpiling the parts that are currently being produced while waiting on the parts that are holding things up?
Here I added a snippet of my post above.. that's about all they are stockpiling.
And to take it one step further, if Ford is going to stockpile 25 billion door handles, what good does it do with out the other parts for a Bronco?

In other words, I could care less about what you stock pile if you aren't sending anything out the door. Because at that point, what good is it doing us?

Ford isn't stockpiling shit, well other than F-Series trucks that are 1/2 built and sitting in parking lots and stuff.
Ford Bronco Seeing More Bronco Production Scheduling This week 1620674071662

What production are they matching with this stock pile? I thought production basically halted?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We wonā€™t see our Broncos for another year at this rate.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.